21.

"Hey Bert!" I yelled as I jumped into my bed.

"What's up?" She asked entering my room standing by my door frame.

"Hand me my phone?" I said as I reached my hand towards it like it was to far away.

"Are you being serious..?" She asked with an annoyed expression.

"Yes. It's just so far..!!" I giggled still doing the hand motions.

She sighed before trudging over to my phone. When she picked it up she handed it to me and sat next to me.

"Why do you want it anyways?" Bert asked curiously.

"To text Nash." I simply said with a shrug.

"Nash? Wait why..?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop it!" I said slapping her shoulder, slightly blushing.

Yes, okay I am oddly attracted to Nash. He's adorable, sweet and just so fucking nice.

I don't think he's interested though, he's just taking me on a friendly date of course.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked with a HUGE smile.

"I don't know yet, so shut up and let me text him." I said pushing Bert off the bed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said covering my mouth.

"Shut up and text him." She groaned sitting back on the bed.

To: Nash

Hey, what's the plan?? ☺ xx.

From: Nash

Well I was wondering if you wanted to come watch a movie at my house??

I thought for a minute. Do I wanna go over there? It's not like Aaron's gonna be there. Oh what the hell?

From: Nash

Oh! Hayes wants you to bring Bert!

To: Nash

Okayy! Be there in an hour! xx.

I sat my phone down after turning it off, since I can't leave it on anymore.

If I do it will go off nonstop from twitter now that I started hanging out with the Magcon boys. stupid fame, why is it contagious?

"So..? What's up??" Bert asked awkwardly.

"We're going to the Griers!" I smiled an she didn't argue.

Of course she didn't.

We quickly threw on pajamas considering it was late and we were gonna watch a movie.

Anyways YOLO! just kidding ever say that ill cut your balls off.

I put my black hair down and sighed, I felt comfortable.

I then grabbed my keys off the key rack and told aunt Darcy where we going then we headed off.

When we arrived to the Griers, well Nash, Hayes, Cameron and Christina's house.

When I knocked on the door Sav opened it. I wasn't expecting her to be here.

But I didn't care. I pulled her into a hug. I missed her, I was her first friend that actually gets her and I left her.

Well not really but a day felt like forever, damn I missed her.

"Sav! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for ignoring you guys today!" I let out quickly.

"Hey babe, it's okay!" She laughed with a smile.

Smile? Wait what? Savannah, smiling? Now that didn't make much since.

"Hey baby!" Jacob said coming up behind her kissing her cheek.

Now that makes since.

"Well come on in!" Sav said opening the door wide enough for us to enter.

"Morgan!" I yelled once I saw her sitting on the couch next to Taylor!

"Oh my gosh Chloe!" She yelped standing up giving me a hug.

Right then Nash walked out with a worried and a face that said "sorry" on.

He walked up to me grabbing my waist pulling me into him.

"I'm sorry, they kinda invited themselves." He whispered in my ear still holding my waist.

"It's fine!" I whispered into his ear accedently brushing my lips against his skin.

"Nash is mine!" Cameron said running up to us grabbing Nash.

"/hashtag' cash!" Hayes shouted running into the room.

"Cameron sit down!" Christina giggled then walked over to me giving me a hug.

"Hey girl!" She smiled.

"Hi everyone!" I laughed. "So when we gonna watch the movie?"

"Cock!" We heard someone yell and we all looked over to Taylor.

"What the hell, Taylor?!" Morgan giggled blushing a little.

"Well the movie..?" I asked awkwardly.

"Right!" Nash said grabbing my hand pulling me to the couch.

When he grabbed my hand I was expecting some sort of sparks but I felt nothing, not like when Aaron and I would hold hands.

"We're watching the notebook." Christina said with a smile.

"What?! No!" Hayes protested.

"Oh come on! If I cry you can comfort me." Bert persuaded him.

"Okay I'm in!" He yelled pulling Bert to a love seat.

Cameron put the movie in and sat down before pressing play on the remote. Lazy ass.

The movie played and I cried most of the movie, leaning into Nash's chest.

We were at the part where elderly ally finally remembers Noah, thats when my eyes started to get heavy and sleep consumed me.

-----------

Ok so there's another really short one. Sorry guys!! Hope you liked it though. I know it's crap, I wrote it really fast so you guys could have an update everyday.

I have a question for everyone, so don't be shy to answer.

Q: should I update short chapters everyday or long chapters like twice a week?

Btw longer chapters will be more detailed but the book itself will be shorter.

Dedication: Taryn✌: only cause you begged, you little shit head! Aha I love you though!! Thanks for motivation on my updates and support on my book! Your amazing.

Read this far? Comment "I love magcon boys!"

Random comment gets the next dedication!

Please comment I wanna take pictures of all the comments for the boys to see how much we love them! 😁

P.s. sorry for all the long A/Ns and crappy chapters lately!

Oh and If you ever wanna talk message me on here or KIK.

KIK: skymatthews21

Twitter: magcons_babe

IG: The_Vine_Life_1

Aha. I just realized something. A lot of new people are gonna become fans of the new Magcon family and will start to read Magcon fan fictions, when most of the fan fictions are written by the original fans about the original Magcon family including Nash, carter, Hayes, and cam. Hah newborns are gonna be so...confused!

There gonna be like "who the hell is carter?" "Nash?! Wait who's that?!" "There's a cam in magcon?" "Hayes?! WTF?!"

Oh god that makes me cry! 😭😭