32.

A/N: i decided to add the mature part since so many of you wanted it! If you can not handle it skip where it says 'mature.' XD  This is probably gonna be a shorter chapter.                                                                                         

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After locking the door i quickly stripped off my pants and soon after my boxers were off to. i grabbed the Kleenex's from under the sink and set them on the sink counter for when i was gonna need them. i closed my eyes for a minute and the image of Chloe popped into my head, making my length harden making it slightly painful.

'MATURE'

Sitting down on the toilet i grabbed my dick into my hands. I kept my eyes clenched shut imagining Chloe's face. I started slow guiding my hands up and down my length, realizing i wasn't making any progress i quickened my speed.

As i sped up the movements of my hands i bit my lip to stifle my moans. I flicked my finger against the tip of my length and felt my erection slightly start to soften.

This would be much easier if Chloe was in here with me. As the thought came into my mind and i imagined her pressed against the sink as i thrusted into her, i finally came. I sighed and reached over to grab a Kleenex and wiped off the white sticky stuff from my stomach.

Once I was all cleaned up i slipped my shorts back on and flushed the Kleenex.

'MATURE OVER'

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked out into the hallway. i looked around to see if i could spot the black haired girl anywhere. when i heard shuffling in the kitchen i decided to walk into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see Chloe eating a candy bar. wait. is that? i really hope it's not.

"uhm, where did you get that?" i asked cautiously watching as she raised her eyebrows after taking another bite.

"It was on top of the fridge," she shrugged.

I frowned, the boys are gonna be so upset, "I was hoping you werent gonna say that."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard nash yell and i turned to see his eyes were wide staring at chloe.

"why are you yelling?" Matt groaned rubbing his forehead, it was his turn to yell as he lifted his head to see chloe eating his candy bar. "CHLOE?! NO!"

I sighed aand gave the boys a stern look warning them not to yell at Chloe, "Guys she didnt know it was yours, it was on the fridge."

Chloe's eyes went wide as she realized she was eating matts candy bar, "oh my gosh. I am .so. sorry."

Matt sighed then smiled "its fine, just buy me a new one later."

Chloe nodded and finished of the chocolate bar making me laugh. i walked up behind her and placed my hands on her sides. i leaned in to her ear close enough so only she would hear. "I got us a hotel room for our last night here."

 She turned her head slightly so she could look me in the eyes. she searched my eyes for a second then grinned. i let out my breath i didn't even know I was holding in and smiled back. she leaned in quickly and pecked me on the lips.

she jumped up and started running towards the stairs. "Where are you going?" I shouted towards her. "to pack." she shouted before i heard a door shut.

"you better pack some protection, Aaron." i heard someone giggle.

turning around i saw it was Nat. "just because you and Matt had sex already doesn't mean me and Chloe will." I smirked as i saw Nat blush and her jaw drop.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about-" She slightly stuttered.

"Nat. Matt. Is. A. Screamer." i said slowly trying not to laugh.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" she screamed running up stairs.

I laughed and started heading upstairs, before i could reach the top there was a knock at the door. I sighed and turned around and went towards the door. Once I reached the door i grabbed the handle and pulled the door open.

There stood a boy about my age with blonde hair and tan. I slowly raised my eyebrows as I opened the door wider.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked in a questioning tone.

"Austin?" I heard a familiar feminine voice whisper loudly enough for me to hear.

I turned to see Chloe at the bottom of the stairs. "You know him?" i asked stunned.

"Oh she knows me alright." the 'Austin' guy smirked.

It took everything in me not to punch the stupid smirk off his face. who does this guy think he is? Actually who is this guy? He acts like he knows Chloe. Was he one of her bullies? or one of her friends? Which ever one it was im pretty sure i was about to find out.

____________________________________

SORRY IK ITS SUPER SHORT!

I know the mature scene isnt very good or long but im saving the GOOD stuff for later.

okay so ive decided to do the 24 hour comment challenge! LETS SEE HOW MANY COMMENTS WE CAN GET IN 24 HOURS! XD

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER? @MAGCONS_BABE ?