5.

*2 days later*

Today's the day! The day I leave my brother and leave my past behind. No I'm not happy I have to leave my brother. But I have to do this for myself, as selfish as that may sound.

I have one more thing to pack. I run Over to my dresser- old dresser and grab the picture frame with the picture of brad and I on swings and mom and dad pushing us.

I look at it for a minute before gently putting in the top of my clothes pile then zipping it up.

I got it most of the way zipped but I guess Fred- yes I named my suit case- wanted to be stupid.

When I try to pull it all the way zipped it got stuck. I decided to do what they do in the movies and on TV and I sat on it to try to get it to work, it wouldn't budge.

"Brad!! Can you help me?" I screamed as I climbed off my bag.

"What's up sis?" Brad asked as he walked through the door.

He is acting really calm and happy, but I know hes dying on the inside kinda like how I was. He's really good at hiding his emotions.

"I can't get Fred zipped." I say pointing to Fred.

Yes he knows I named my suit case Fred.

He lightly pushed my to the side an put all his weight on Fred. Then he kept tugging at the zipper until he finally got it

"Thanks brad!!" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome chloe!" He said as he walked with me downstairs with my bags in his hands.

"Darcy is in the car waiting." Brad said getting a little choked up.

"Brad I'm r-really gonna m-miss you!" I stuttered letting my tears fall.

"Chloe I'm gonna miss you too! Please don't cry!" He said wiping my tears away.

"We've been by each others sides for years. I can't leave!" I said crying harder.

"Come here." Brad said as he pulled me close to him letting me cry on his chest.

"I'm really gonna miss you!" I said looking up at him.

"You better go so you don't miss your flight. We'll FaceTime everyday, I promise!" He said and grabbed my hand pulling me to the car.

"Bye Brad! Stay safe!" I kissed his cheek then shut the car door.

We drove for about 30 minutes before pulling up to the airport. We entered the building and got in line to scan our luggage.

After we went through the X-ray scanner we grabbed our luggage and waited for our flight number to be called.

"Flight 364!" The lady called. That's it, it's time to leave Michigan, and my past, for good.

We stood up and walked to the plane entry area and gave the lady our ticket.

*landing in Florida*

It's been hours since we got on the plane and I still haven't slept. I was to excited to see the palm trees and my new house. I've never left my state before.

We finally landed and we are now trying to buy a rental car to get to her house- home.

Darcy walked out with keys in her hands and she gestured me towards a dark blue BMW.

She unlocked the doors, and I got in while shoving my headphones in my ears and turning on flights by jack and jack.

No I'm not a huge 'magcult' but I love their voices and they're all good looking boys but why get attached when you know they'll never even acknowledge your existence.

"Flights to LA trips to Paris." I hummed my favorite line as I moved my head to the beat.

I stared out the window as the song continued to play. And I excitedly watched as we passed by all the shops and palm trees. We then came to a stop and I knew we we here.

I took my headphones out and sat up looking over the house. It was beautiful. It was a beige color wood. And looked two stories. It was anyone's dream beach house.

I got out of the car and walked with Darcy into the house. It was even prettier on the inside. Kinda like the 'Don't judge a book by its cover' type of deal.

When you walked in it was an open area lounging room with white furniture and a giant 72" TV. And a nice little coffee table in front of the couch.

I continued to walk and I walked into a huge kitchen with an island and a window above the sink looking out to the beach.

I then went back into the lounge area and saw an entrance under the stairs. I walked towards it while grazing my fingers along the walls artwork. And looking at some family pictures on the wall.

When I entered the room It was empty. So this must be my room. It had a huge glass sliding door that lead out to the beach.

I walked over to it and just admired the view.

"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice boomed behind me. I turn to see aunt Darcy standing at the door.

"It's mesmerizing!" I sighed looking back at the beach.

"I'm glad you like it cause this is gonna be your room!" She smiled. Ah so I was right.

"But there's nothing in here." I said pointing to the empty space.

"As I said It will be your room. We're gonna go shopping later on. For now is it okay if you sleep on the couch?" she questioned.

"Yeah I don't mind." I shook my head and we walked into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Starved!" I giggled.

"Well lets eat then!" She smiled pulling out some food.

[A/N]: Sorry guys I'm watching a movie so I need to end it there.

Twitter: The_Fangirl21

KIK: skymatthews21

If you tweet me say "cartah don't do dat" and ill follow back so you can DM me.

Same for kik.