19.

I stood there in silence after the door finally shut and all the girls except Nat and Sav left.

Then it hit me. I just lost another part of my life, I fell to my knees and started to cry.

"Hey, hey it's gonna be okay!" Natalia said patting my back kneeling down next to me.

"You don't understand. I've lost so much in my lifetime." I said wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

"I do though." Savannah whispered walking over and kneeling by us as well.

"I know what your going through. You may not know much about me, and I may not know much about you. But we come from the same background, and I know this because I know you are depressed or you wouldn't go to therapy. You need to stay strong, I know it's ridiculous coming from a girl that can't do that herself but together, together we can do anything. I know we don't know everything about each other but we've bonded so well I can't stand seeing you like this! If you ever feel like hurting yourself tell me and ill be here to help you, always!" Sav said sticking her hand out to pull me to my feet.

I took her hand and pulled her into a hug. I felt stronger than before but not to strong, but I understand with these two girls + the other 8 I can stay strong.

"And I'm always here for you!" Nat smiled joining our hug.

Wow the mood changed quickly. We stood in the hug for a little while until we finally pulled apart.

"Hey, do you know where the boys are?" I asked as I looked around, even though I knew they weren't here.

"Uhm- store for food..? I believe.." Nat trailed off thinking.

"So how are you and Mat?" I asked Nat.

"Idk, honestly. We're friends yeah, I just don't wanna get hurt again." She whispered "I'm scared."

"Hey bae, it will be fine. If you feel that way then just give it some time." I smiled.

"Thanks. What about you and Aaron?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yuck!" I stuck my tongue out "he's my best friend!" I laughed.

"You sure? You guys are really close." Sav wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yup!" I said popping the "p".

"Oh sure!" Nat laughed.

"Positive?!" Sav snickered.

"I'm positive!" I yelled frustrated "can't you see I don't like him, not a single little bit!"

When I looked at the girls there eyes were wide, but they weren't looking at me.

I followed there gazes to behind me to see Aaron standing behind me.

"Aaron I didn't-" I said as I walked towards him frantically.

"That's how you feel?!" He yelled "you were just playing me this whole time?!"

"No, I didn't mean-" again he cut me off.

"What, you didn't mean what?! God dammit! How did I fall for your tricks!" He yelled running his hand through his hair.

"I wasn't playing you, Aaron." I yelled now crying.

I can't lose him too.

"You wanna know something, Chloe?!" He said laughing to himself. I stayed quiet.

"I actually fell for your stupid games. I fell for you! God damn it, I'm such and idiot! I barely know you, You wanna know what your problem is?" He asked as he laughed dryly.

"What's my fucking problem?!" I yelled pushing him back as I cried.

"You won't let anybody in! That's why you lose so many people! You don't let them in, no matter how hard they try! And your so fucking blind!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"Blind?!" I yelled "How am the hell am I blind?!"

"You were to blind to see people cared about you, that I cared about you!" He yelled.

"Cared?!" I scoffed "you only "cared" cause you think I'm a time bomb, that ill go off at any minute and kill myself. I'm just another charity case to you."

"I love you Chloe, I fucking fell in love with you!" He yelled running upstairs and slamming his room door.

All at once everything came crashing down. Missie leaving, Aaron saying he loved me, Aaron yelling at me, all of it.

I couldn't take it. I fell to the ground crying.

'What am I doing? Crying over a guy I don't even love?' I asked my self.

I stood up wiping my eyes as all they guys and Cassidy walked into the house carrying grocery bags.

"What the hell happened?!" Nash asked me dropping his bags.

I ignored him grabbing my purse and car keys to my new car.

I left the house getting in the car and I drove.

It took my about 20 minutes to get to where I was heading. When I pulled In to the driveway I sat in the car staring at the house.

I pulled the keys out finally wiping my tears and opening my car door.

Taking a deep breath I stepped out into the grass.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited for a little bit until the door flew open.

"Chloe? Why are you here?" Aunt Darcy asked.

"I'm coming back home tonight." I cried and she let me in.

"Sweetheart what happened?!" She asked as she shut the door and I sat on the couch.

"I got in a fight with Aaron, a bad fight." I said covering my face.

Right then Bert walked in. I looked up at her face and she looked a little frightened mixed with concern.

"Don't do it." She whispered running back upstairs.

I knew exactly what she meant. She doesn't want me to harm myself and I won't. For now.

--------------

Hi hoes! So I was gonna make this chapter long since I haven't updated in a while but you know.. I gave up.

IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I really am! I've been busy with my birthday, and I kept falling asleep cause I only update at night.

So to fix my updating problem I was thinking about making a schedule of when ill update so you'll be expecting an update and ill be able too.

What do you think?

BTW: Cassidy, you deleted your kik! 😭 WTF?! I miss you..!

Dedication #1: Shaelynn!✌ Thank for motivating me to update, and for messaging Nat and telling her that she means a lot to me! It means a lot bc I wouldn't be able to tell her myself. Btw I'm not mad.

Dedication #2: The amazing Natalia👊! Girl, your amazing! And what Shaelynn told you was true. I tell you stuff some of my friends don't know, and you help me through it when they can't. I don't know how, we've never even met! Aha! But your an amazing person, you make me laugh an smile at times, and sometimes cry (happy tears). That little dedication on your book and kik message made me smile so much! Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin! I'm you #1 fan! ✌

Read this far? Comment "darter broke up!"

If you shipped darter comment "I love Jacob whitesides!"

Or both!

I'm sorry for any darter shippers out there. I don't mean to hate, but honestly I wasn't a fan of hers so please don't hate on me.

Twitter: magcons_babe (follow me please!)

Kik: skymatthews21