17.

2 months later*

It's been a while since I moved in with the boys, Aaron and I have become best friends.

Sav finally let Jacob in, and they went on tons of dates. Last week they actually made it official.

Bert and Hayes are a couple, there so cute.

Nat broke up with her boyfriend. Did I mention she had a boyfriend? His name was chad, he ended up cheating on her a month ago.

She was devastated but Matt was there for her. They have been hanging out a lot lately but I wouldn't say they're a couple.

Shawn has been on tour a lot lately, so him and Cassidy have had a bumpy relationship.

But there love is so strong, that they can stay together through thick and thin.

Becky and carter are still together.

Megan and jack G are together and cuter than ever!

Morgan and Taylor decided to stay friends, after Mycheala left but I can tell they want to be together.

Missie and I became close friends and I found out she has a huge thing for Nash.

Nash and Cameron moved in together a few days ago, along with Christina who is in a very committed relationship with Cameron.

Then of course there's razzle an jack j. They are like the best, best friends ever.

I sometimes wonder if there friends or more..?

•••

"Aaron stop!" I screamed Laughing as Aaron chased me around the house spraying me with a water gun.

"Neveerr!" He yelled as he tried to spray me.

"Aaron..!" I whined.

He then approached me and grabbed me by the waist, swinging me around in the air.

"What's wrong with you!" I giggled slapping his chest.

"Everything!" He smirked at me as he put me down.

"You got that right!" I smiled than grabbed the water gun out of his hands and sprayed him with it.

When it ran out of water I put it down and looked at Aaron.

He was pouting which made me laugh. He looked so adorable.

"What are you laughing at?" He whined.

"You!" I laughed even harder than before.

"Awe do you want a hug?" He said coming towards me with his arms wide.

"No!" I screeched trying to run away but he grabbed me before I could get away.

He then pulled me into a bear hug, soaking me head to toe.

"I hate you." I pouted walking away with my head down.

"Awe, don't be like that!" He laughed as he followed behind me.

"Woah, Chloe what happened?" Taylor asked trying to hold in his laughs.

"Aaron, that's what happened." I said and pushed him out of the way.

"Ow. What did I ever do to you?" He whined rubbing his arm.

"I don't know." I shrugged "your fun to hurt."

He pouted and walked up stairs to his room.

"Hey Chloe?" Aaron asked walking up to me.

"Yeah?" I asked looking over my shoulder to him.

"Wanna do something today?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at him. No were not dating, were best friends nothing more.

"Well then, go get ready!" He said pushing me upstairs.

I ran upstairs an went through my new wardrobe that the boys insisted on buying me.

I grabbed some white high waisted shorts and a tribal crop top. I applied mascara an eye liner.

I quickly put a comb through my hair, then looked into my full length body mirror on my door.

I scanned my body and saw my scars have faded away on my thighs and wrist to where you couldn't see them anymore.

I decided I looked fine and I ran downstairs.

When I got to the third to last step I jumped to the landing floor.

I was then greeted by a very well dressed Aaron. He was wearing denim jeans and a Jacob whitesides shirt. That said I ❤ Whitesides. And the hearts leopard print.

"Ready?" He asked out stretching his hand to me.

"Ready!" I smiled grabbing his hand while slipping on my white all star converse.

We then walked up to a park nearby and he pulled me to the swings, he knew I loved the swings cause we came here a lot.

We swung for a while, and it started to get dark so we decided to go back to the house.

When we got back all the girls were there. Except Christina who lived with Cameron and Nash of course.

"Hey guys! We were waiting for you!" Missie smiled.

"We were at the park!" Aaron smiled and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What's up?" I asked popping the "p".

"Well.. We were wondering if you wanted to go see a movie?" Morgan asked.

"I'm exhausted, sorry guys." I said and stood up.

"Yeah me too, I'm gonna head up to bed." Aaron agreed with me.

"Yeah same. Goodnight guys!" I smiled and walked up to my room.

----------

Poem: (original)

I've been through it all.

I have my fears,

And I do recall,

All the tears.

I've been through thick and thin,

But I found my strength within.

I had some heros,

They started with 12 but now have 9,

It made me cry,

I killed my butterfly.

Okay so for now on my chapters are gonna be a little shorter because I'm gonna try to update everyday & I wanna get this story over with.

I actually have the whole story line planned out now!

Dedication: To all you beautiful girls reading this! You are amazing, and I love all of you! Without you guys I wouldn't have 1.7k reads! Stay strong, and if you can't find a reason to just remember the boys care & love you so much! 💕😁

Read this far? Comment "update!"

It will give me a motivation to update quicker. ☺

Next dedication goes to first comment!!

Vote, comment an fan?