13.

I feel weak and dull. I let my guard down. I know it's stupid to cry over almost kissing THE Aaron Carpenter but it's hard for me.

I've had a bad past and I promised to never go back to it. EVER!

I just need a little reminder of my past right now.

I walked into my bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the toilet and let some tears fall but not many.

I then reached over an grabbed my shaving razor off the bath tub rim.

I quickly slammed it against the rim and broke a razor off since I left my razors back home,-well In a lake.

I gripped the razor in my hand and just thought about my past, but then my mind drifted back to the near kiss with Aaron.

I don't know why but that image made me stop. I couldn't do it, I've got a reason to live.

I hate the fact that I'm stopping over a boy, a boy that doesn't care about me.

I still gripped the razor in my hand. I then thought about my parents and my sister.

Yes I had a sister. And it's my fault she's dead.

"It's all your fault! It always was." I whispered to myself.

And those words gave me the courage to harm myself. I dragged the razor across my wrist.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, cuts.

I would have done more but my door was knocked down.

I looked up with tears rushing down my face. It was him, the only one that could save me.

It was Aaron.

He quickly ran over to me an picked me up bridal style as I cried holding my arm as the blood dripped onto the floor.

He ran past Darcy and I saw all the boys sitting in my living room. They all looked worried. Fake.

He put me in his car and everyone came running out. There were a couple new faces but it was to blurry for me to see their features.

Everyone piled into the back. I was in the passengers seat and Aaron was of course driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly as I sobbed.

"Your coming to stay with me and the boys."he said sternly.

"No I'm not! why?" I yelled feeling dizzy.

"Because we're worried Chloe! I'm worried!" He said.

There was a short pause before he spoke up again. I was in to much shock to speak.

"I remember you now!" He whispered.

"What do you mean remember me?" I asked confused.

He doesn't know me we've never met before. If we did I think I would remember.

"I saw your younow Chloe!" He whispered.

"What the hell is going on?!" Natalia asked.

"Wait-" Hayes said and paused thinking.

"Yes. Okay! I'm depressed, suicidal, and alone." I cried even harder.

"Your lyin! Your not alone!" Matt said in a funny voice.

But I was not in the mood to laugh and I could no one else was either as they all stayed quiet.

"I can explain, I'm pretty sure Chloe won't want to." Brittany said.

"How do you know my story?" I asked in shock and confusion.

"When I moved in Darcy told me some stuff I'm just confused on why you did it." Bert said in concern.

"Did what?!" Both the jacks asked.

"I'm so confused." A girl I didn't recognize said.

"Well when I moved in with her aunt Darcy, she had told me how Chloe was depressed and tried to commit suicide. So Darcy went an got her. Of course Chloe had to leave the only family that was there for her behind which was her brother Brad. Her mom and dad died in a car accident and her sister died." Brittany told some of my story.

"Oh my gosh! That horrible!" A unfamiliar face gasped.

"Who are you guys?" I asked still feeling really dizzy, Aaron noticed and wrapped my wrist up stopping the bleeding.

"I'm Riley! Call me razzle!" Introduced a really pretty dirty blonde with glasses and chewing gum.

"I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Caniff. Call me Becky!" A beautiful dark hair brown eyed girl smiled.

"Your Taylor's sister?!" I asked in shock.

"Well that and Carter's girlfriend!" She blushed and carter pecked her cheek.

"I'm Morgan!" A gorgeous brunette with brown eyes said. I kept catching her and Taylor make eye contact.

"I'm Megan!" Said a long brown hair girl with green eyes, & light freckles. I totally ship her with Jack G. And by the way she keeps looking at him I bet she does to.

"An I'm mycheala!" A blonde hair, hazel eyes, somewhat curvy, and She was about 5'2".

I kept seeing Taylor glance at her too. They probably have some sort of love triangle going on.

Then there was Cassidy, savannah, Brittany, Missie, Christina and Natalia.

I started to feel really dizzy and then I blacked out.

------------------

Poem:

She paints her pretty picture,

But her picture has a twist.

Her paint brush is a razor,

And her canvas is her wrist.

She paints her pretty picture in a color that's blood red.

While using her sharp paint brush,

She ends up finally dead.

Her pretty pictures fading,

Quite slowly on her arm.

The blood is not racing through her,

She can no longer do harm.

She painted a pretty picture,

But her picture had a twist.

You see her mind was her razor,

And heart was her wrist.

Okay so Ill probably put little poems at the end of my chapter. Every so often!

Dedication: Riley! I know you didn't ask or anything but I feel you deserve it. I've heard things and I feel you. We have so much in common basically. Stay strong babe!

If you read this far comment 'I ship Carlynn!'

Or tweet it to me at @magcons_babe and ill follow you!

KIK: skymatthews21

I know it's short. I just wanted to introduce the new characters!! Hope you liked it!