7.

"Chloe wake up!" I heard a voice say as they shake my body violently.

"I don't want any..!" I groaned shooing the person away.

"Chloe! Today's your first day of school!" I recognized the voice now.

"Darcy..! It's summer.!!" I complained.

"An you have summer school because you were failing back in MI!" She said as she opened the curtains to my glass doors.

I groaned and pushed my head further into my pillow hoping she would leave and let me sleep in, but nope.

I felt my body move in a swish motion and I was soon on the hard cold ground.

"Darcy..!" I groaned rubbing my forehead as I rolled over to face her.

"Get up! You have an hour!" She announced and left my room.

I groaned one more time before standing up and heading up stair to the bathroom.

Yes the bathroom is upstairs along with Darcy's music room, which contains every instrument you could think of, an her bedroom which contained her master bath.

I walked into the large bathroom and shut the door behind me locking it. Habit.

I messed with the shower knobs to make sure I didn't get burnt or freeze.

I quickly jumped into the shower and washed my hair.

Than I washed my body which included shaving my legs and underarms.

After about 30 minutes I turned the water off and got out. I grabbed the towel off of the back of the door and wrapped it around my dripping wet body.

I ran to my room before being seen. When I entered I locked my door and shut my curtains then headed to my dresser grabbing a bra and underwear.

I then walked over to my closet grabbing a little summer dress. It was a grey spaghetti strap at the top, and floral at the button and it flowed to just above my knees.

I put on my outfit than ran back to the bathroom to brush my hair and apply some mascara.

Once I was done it was already 6:50 so I only had 10 minute To get to the summer school building.

"Darcy?! I'm taking the BMW!" I shouted as I grabbed the keys.

Yes I can drive I'm 18!

"Okay have a good day! Love you!" She yelled from I'm guessing the kitchen.

I slipped on some black converse, what? I can't go all girly! I gotta have my converse at least.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked to the car.

I unlocked the door and got in. I set my bag in the passenger seat an then sped off to the summer school building.

After 5 minutes I arrived at a medium size building that looked like it had maybe 4 classrooms and a small eating area.

I parked the car and grabbed my bag while getting out.

I walked in the building and found a small office to get my class.

I walked into the small room to be greeted by a small lady that looks maybe late 30's early 40's.

"How may I help you sweet heart?" She asked sweetly.

"Uhm I'm kinda new around here." I said.

"Oh, of course follow me!" She smiled an I followed behind her.

We walked into a room with the number 2 by the door.

"You will be in here until 10:55, then you get a 5 minute break an at 11:00 is lunch. You'll get a half an hour than the last half an hour of school you'll come back here!" She smiled and walked away with a nod.

Wow we only stay here till 12! I thought to myself as I took a seat near the back.

"Hi! I'm Natalia!" A very tan, brunette girl said sitting next to me, she was about average height kinda short.

"Um, hi." I said quietly.

"Do you have a name?" She asked.

"Uhm, oh yeah. I'm Chloe." I smiled at her.

"Oh who's your mom?" She asked as she new my family.

"Skylynn." I said.

"Oh. You know your mom has the same name as Nash Grier and Hayes Grier's sister?!" She asked.

"Nash an Hayes Grier..?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah! You know the Magcon boys, Hayes, Nash, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Jacob, Cameron, Taylor, Carter and Matthew, They go to our school well Except Hayes cause he's 13 so he's in middle school." She slightly smiled when she said Matthew.

"Wait Aaron goes here?" I asked in shock.

"Yup!" She said popping the "p".

"Hey Nat!" Another brunette with braces said as she sat in front of Natalia.

"Oh hey babe! Chloe this is Missie, Missie, Chloe. Guess what?! Her moms name is skylynn!" Natalia said pointing to us as she addressed us to each other.

"Like skylynn floyd?!"Missie screeched.

"Uhm yeah.." I trailed off confused.

"She's gotta thing for Nash." Natalia informed me with a smirk.

We were soon interrupted when someone sat in front of me.

"Well hello! Didn't think I would see you here!" he said turning to me.

"Aaron?" I asked realizing it was the same boy that stopped me at Walmart.

-----------------

Sorry it was kinda short! Thank you for the support Natalia!! This is dedicated to you!

Read her fan fictions, always (Aaron Carpenter), the art of love (Carter Reynolds) and My Darling! (Shawn Mendes).

She's an amazing writer and she gave me hope in this book so please check her out ill add her books to my reading list under Faves! :)

If they have a check they are taken.

Aaron: ✅

Taylor:

Matt: ✅

Carter:

Jack G:

Jack J:

Shawn:

Jacob:

Hayes:

Nash: ✅

Cameron:

Twitter: Magcons_babe

KIK: skymatthews21