Chapter 03

Dumbledore's speech was nothing to Anadil nor the sorting hat's new song she stared at the candles and started to think of what an eventful year it was going to be.

"Ani" "Anadil!" Aliya said as she shook her best friend, Anadil looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked rather impatiently, Aliya rolled her eyes, and sighed.

"Full moon was last night, why are you so short tempered?" Aliya said in a hushed tone.

"Any new bruise?" She continued as she looked at Anadil with concern, every full moon Anadil's body starts to ache, she doesn't turn to a wolf, but she has scratches at her arms since she scratch her self every full moon, she says it lessens the pain, but it doesn't.

"Nope" She said as she raised her sleeves to show the old marks.

"Being a half werewolf is both a blessing and a curse", Aliya said and Anadil laughed.

"Is it a blessing that every part of your body hurts every full moon— oh wait I get to be excused" Anadil said with a laugh and Aliya rolled her eyes.

"See" She said as the food arrived at their table, "That reminds me, why aren't you a prefect?" She continued and Anadil looked at her nervously.

"Let's just say I was supposed to be a prefect, but I put the offer down, not really my type", She said and Aliya shaked her.

"Are you out of your mind women?" Aliya said and Anadil held her arms to stop her from shaking her.

"No, I'm not that responsible, so someone else has to do it" Anadil said and Aliya sighed.

"Just eat, knowing that you didn't listen at the speech earlier, I'll tell you what Dumbledore said" Aliya said as she started to eat, Anadil nodded and took a small portion of food.

"Are you sure you can be full with that?" Aliya asked as she pointed her fork to Anadil's food.

"I think I'll live, now fill me up with Dumbledore's speech" Anadil said as she started to eat.

"Well look at the teachers table and tell me who you see" Aliya said as she drank her water, Anadil rolled her eyes and looked at the teachers table she saw Hagrid and grinned.

"Is he the new Care of Magical Creatures Professor?" Anadil asked and Aliya nodded.

"Yes, and your, Dad" She said in a whisper, "Is the new DADA Professor" She continued and Anadil's grin widen.

"Even better" She said and started to eat.

"I know you'll like it" Aliya said.

Anadil looked at the teachers table and smiled ones more, she caught Hagrid's gaze and she smiled at him which he returned, she took a glance at the Gryffindor table and saw Oliver laughing with his best friend Lorenzo Watson, Anadil quietly laughed when Oliver pouted.

"How cute", She muttered and she heard Aliya tutting beside her, "What?" She asked as she stared at her.

"When are you going to admit that you like, Wood?" Aliya asked and Anadil gagged at the statement.

"No way" Anadil said and Aliya rolled her eyes.

"We can go to our dorm and talk about your love life" Aliya said with a laugh and Anadil rolled her eyes before nodding.

When the two left the Great Hall they didn't notice that Remus was looking at both of them not because they left, but because Anadil oddly reminds him of their daughter.

Ones the feast was over and the students were being guided by each prefect of each house out of the Great Hall.

Ones Remus was at his office he looked around and smiled he started to unpack his bag and fixed everything at the classroom, when he went to his room and smile.

"Well I can manage" He said and started to unpack his clothes, while he was unpacking there was a knock at his door, he abandoned his clothes and went to open the door.

When he opened it he saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione under James' now Harry's invisibility cloak, and a very familiar parchment.

"What are the three of you doin' here?" He said as he ushered the three inside.

"Well we want to visit you" Harry said and took the cloak off of them and closed the map.

"Where did you get that?" Remus asked as he looked at the map.

"Fred and George gave it to us", Ron said and Harry smiled.

"Well then, what's so important?" Remus asked as he sat down at a chair and gestured for them to take a seat, he waved his wand and three cups of tea appeared at the table in front of them.

"Nothing, Harry over just wants to check on you, and we wish you luck on your first day tomorrow, You'll do great, Professor" Hermione said and Ron chuckled, Remus smiled at the three as he drank his tea.

"Can you tell me more about, Anadil?" Remus asked particularly to Hermione, Ron and Harry gave Hermione a worried glance, but she shrugged it off.

"Well she's a really nice person, when I first met her, I didn't know who she is, I casually became the know-it-all that I am, when she introduced herself I panicked, but she assured me I did nothing wrong, that was my first year, and it was her third" Hermione said, and Remus gestured for her to continue.

"Well you couldn't really miss her, she's almost the talk of Hogwarts, because she's a Black, a Black that wasn't raised in that noble house—"

"Excuse me, She wasn't raised at Grimmuald Place?" Remus asked and the three nodded.

"She was raised in America, Queens New York city" Ron said and Remus nodded.

"She and her U— Dad, lives there and Dumbledore as I know persuaded Regulus, so Ani would study here" She said with a small smile.

"Well you three should be on your way, and Harry don't let the Marauders map be confiscated again, alright?" Remus said and Harry nodded.

"Where's Pig by the way, Ron?" He heard Hermione ask Ron, Pig or Pigwidgeon is an owl; a gift from Sirius.

Remus smiled at the three and stared at the window and admired the Hogwarts grounds.

"It's been twelve years, but we still have hope our little pup" He said with a smile before he went to bed.

———

:))