Chapter 45

They're currently at the Great Hall, and they were waiting for the cup to decide who's the champion of each school, the others said the Hogwarts Champion can be Diggory, but Anadil sensed something suspicious, and it isn't good, at the first day she took one look at Karkaroff and she knows he's up to no good.

Anadil wrote a letter to Regulus that night, but unfortunately she had to use a school owl, so now the letter hasn't arrived yet, Aliya noticed this and tried to make Anadil forget about it, but no matter what she do, she still remembers it, but now Aliya doesn't need to convince her, and that's because the letter arrived and Anadil was so excited, she left Aliya at the Great Hall, but Ali, followed her.

"So anything interesting?", Aliya asked and Anadil shrugged, she fully opened it then the two of them started to read it.

Anadil,

Good call, Karkaroff's a death eater saw him ones at a meeting, but I don't know much about him, keep a close eye on him he might be there to do something that'll ruin your year, but I think Moody can handle him, but if he does something strange, then that's when you need to give me an owl, and next time use Alina, she's faster and better.

And there's something I need to tell you, I don't want to sound like a girl, but I have to be honest with you at some point.

I know you've kissed Oliver, and I know you love him, I just want to tell you that I kissed Mary MacDonald, can you believe that? One of my brother's friends, I bloody kissed her, it was an impulsive move, she was saying things, and I was sick of hearing 'em, and that's when I did it, I kissed her, I think I'm falling for her, she's a really nice person.

Love,

Regulus

"He kissed Mary", Anadil said with a smile, "He kissed Mary MacDonald", Aliya repeated, Anadil turned to her best friend before hugging her.

"That's great news!" Aliya said with a smile, Anadil smiled back, and started to re-read the letter a few more times, "You do know we missed it, right?" Aliya said when they heard the students going out of the Great Hall, Anadil chuckled, but the two of them did catch a few things from some of the conversations that the other students were having.

"Potter's in the tournament?", The two said in unison, Aliya and Anadil ran back to the Ravenclaw tower, "Right to Regulus, now", Aliya commanded as the Eagle knocker opened the door, Anadil and Aliya went to their dorm, it was a good thing they're two other roomates weren't there yet.

Regulus, or whoever gets this,

Harry Potter's in the tournament, I repeat Harry Potter's in the tournament.

-Ani & Ali

Anadil took the letter and tied it to Alina, she opened a window a nd let the owl fly, "Now what?" Aliya asked.

"Now we wait — Alina's a smart owl she knows where to go, and I promise you tomorrow, we'll have a reply", Anadil said and Aliya nodded.

———

The next morning Anadil was right they did get a reply it was a letter from James and Lily, the two went out of the Great Hall, and immediately went to the library to read the letter that they received, of course the two of them went to the furthest corner in the room, they can't be too exposed when it comes to confidential letters like this, they have to keep it a secret.

Anadil and Aliya looked at eachother before opening the letter.

Ani & Ali,

Thank you for informing us, we received a letter from Dumbledore last night, and we appreciate that the two of you are looking out for Harry, but for now we have to stay calm and positive, the only thing Harry can do is to join the tournament.

"If he joins he might die", Aliya pointed out as Anadil flipped the letter to continue reading, "Well if they believe in him then we have to, don't we?", Anadil said and Aliya nodded before they start reading the second page of the letter.

Dumbledore Has faith that he can make it, and we're sure he can, he faced Voldemort at his first and Second year, he's a strong kid, we're sure we can do it, I know it sounds stupid, but he's Harry, and as long as he has my blood in him he will never stop getting into trouble.

Update us often on what's happening there, we'll respond as quick as we can, for now do us a favour and watch over Harry, and Anadil your dad's said hi, they told me to tell you to keep out of trouble.

But I guess with Harry by your side that'll be a bit hard, I know I'm asking the two of you a lot and I know you have better things to do since you two are sixth years, but I know you can handle it.

That's all for now,

-James Potter.

"Now we have to look after him? Don't get me wrong I like helping the lot, but why couldn't they do it themselves?" Aliya said and Anadil groaned.

" 'Course they can't do it on their own, they have to work, but for now I think we're the best they got here in Hogwarts — except for Minnie", Anadil said.

"So what do you say?", She continued and Aliya sighed before nodding.

———

Authors note:

I'll be updating every Saturday

-Wolfstar