Chapter 41

Remus was staying with them for the day, Regulus said that it'll be good for them to open the radio, to listen on what's happening at the World Cup.

"Bloody hell, I hope Ireland wins", Anadil said, as she washed the dishes, Regulus chuckled, before tossing her a towel, Draco snorted at Anadil's look when Regulus tossed the towel at her head.

Remus watched them amused, they were acting like a family, just like the Potters, but Regulus, Draco, and Anadil has more fun, they act like no ones watching they act in sync, the three of them can pass as a family.

"Problem?" Anadil asked when she saw Remus staring at them, Remus stared before smiling.

"Nothing" He said quietly, and Anadil nodded before drying her hands.

They listened to the match and turns out Ireland did win, after a few more minutes of staying up and reading, the radio gave them news, news they didn't expect, Death Eaters at the Cup.

"They're in trouble" Remus said as he took his wand, Regulus stood up and held his arm.

"You can't barge into them, you need my help" Regulus said, Remus looked hesitant before nodding, "We need to bring them, if that's alright?".

Remus looked at them before nodding, "Of course, we can't leave them here, but remember to stay with eachother, don't stray, understood?" Remus said looking at the two.

"Crystal" Anadil and Draco said in unison before taking their coats, and wearing their shoes.

Remus and Regulus did the same, unsure if they should go to the cup, "Hold on" Remus said as he offered his arm to Anadil, Anadil took it, Remus turned and before they knew it they saw chaos.

"We need to find them!" Remus shouted over to Regulus, Regulus nodded and looked at Anadil and Draco, "Stay with eachother, don't do anything stupid, and try to find them, alright?" Regulus said and the two nodded.

"Alright, let's go", Remus said as he and Regulus left the two, Draco leaned at a tree, and Anadil did the same.

"We can't stay here", Draco said as he watched the fire and the people running, "We can spli—"

"That's a horrible move, the only thing we can do now it to walk around and find them", Anadil said Draco stood up just in time for someone to trip.

And that someone was Harry Potter, and he had some company, "You", Harry said, "How'd you get here?" Harry asked as Draco helped him up.

"We heard it from the radio and now we're here, do you have an Idea where they are?" Draco asked, and Harry shooked his head, when he saw Anadil he smiled and hugged her, Anadil was shocked, but hugged him back.

"Hugs later, finding the others, now" Ron said, Anadil and Harry broke apart before they started walking.

"Are you sure you don't want to run, Granger can be in trouble", Draco said, they looked at him quizzically, but Anadil perfectly understood what he meant.

"Run, they're after muggle-borns", Anadil said and they finally understood, with that they followed as Anadil ran with Hermione.

"Harry I still can't believe you lost your wand", Hermione said irritatedly as they ran, Harry only groaned, but followed them, as they took a turn something sparked in the sky.

"That's his mark" Draco said as he pointed at the sky, they went nearer to it.

"Stupefy!" A chorus of spells were heard and that caused them to duck for cover.

"Who did it!" Someone said, and they shooked their heads as a no, then Mr. Weasley came and went in front of them, after him they saw James Potter, then Lily Potter, then Sirius Black.

One look at them and Sirius smiled, "How'd you get here?" Sirius asked directly at Anadil.

"Apparation... Obviously" She said in a cold tone and Sirius nodded.

Then a crack was heard, Remus and Regulus appeared, "Ah, Mr. Black, is this one of your...." Amos Diggory accused.

"Woah, easy there, I don't know anything about this, in fact, I just arrived with Remus and we were together the whole day" Regulus said and Amos Diggory nodded.

"Well, search the area!" Mr. Diggory said and they nodded.

Regulus instantly spotted, Anadil and Draco and engulfed them in a hug, "I know I left you a few minutes ago, but this got me bloody scared" Regulus said and the two chuckled.

"A wand's found, and this elf's clutching it!" One of the Aurors said.

"Winky?" The trio said in unison, Anadil and Draco looked at the elf, and it was indeed holding a wand.

"Hey, that's my wand" Harry said as he took the wand from the elf, Regulus walked the two out of the drama and to a tent, where they saw Fred, George, Ginny, Charlie, Bill, and Marlene.

Charlie smiled widely when he saw Anadil and Draco come in, "How's my favourite girl!" Charlie said, Anadil smiled at him before hugging him.

"Bill" Anadil said with a smile then Bill joined their hug.

"Heard your dating, Wood" Bill whispered and Anadil chuckled.

"Well, Alina did flew fast" Charlie said with a smile, Anadil smiled back before hugging Fred and George, after that she smiled at Ginny and hugged her as well, "Wanna see some pictures from Romania?" Charlie asked.

"Sure, when we're not in a place like this", Anadil said and Charlie nodded, Anadil looked at Draco and saw him staring at Marlene and Regulus who were having a conversation.

Anadil smiled before putting an arm around Draco, "He's fine, a bit worried, but fine", She said, Draco looked at her and sighed.

"He told me something earlier, something about The—"

"The Dark Lord and me agreeing to go with them? Yeah I already know that, he told me not to worry, but believe me I'm worried" Anadil said, the two watched as Marlene and Regulus looked at the scene it was obvious that something wrong's happening.

Draco caught sight of Remus, Sirius, James, Lily, Mr. Weasley, and the trio, but what he noticed the most was how furious Sirius looked, you wouldn't think he's furious, but to Draco he is, sometimes his father look like that when he's filled with rage. And he was correct for when Sirius arrived in the tent he grabbed Regulus by the collar and slammed him to the tents wall which isn't that strong, Marlene had to hold him for what he did, Anadil rushed to Regulus' side and stared at Sirius in disbelief, what he did to his brother is always the reason why Anadil gets angry at him, but this time, it seems that Anadil had enough for when Sirius was already calm, and already let go of Regulus, Anadil slapped him, he was shocked that his daughter did it, but he understood why he was being a total dick.

"What the hell?" Anadil said as she neared Sirius, "If you think that he did that dark mark — then you talked to the wrong person, why is he always the one in your list?" She continued with a sneer.

"Because I know him—"

"Were you the one living with him for the past twelve or thirteen years?" Anadil asked, and Sirius was quiet, Regulus touched Anadil's shoulder before he spoke:

"Remember the code, I might as well say it, that mark is no coincidence — Draco knows the code, if they'll take him in then I can die a hero — no stop the two of you I'm not yet finished. I promise to comeback, for now I'll say the code — yes I know it's a city, but shut up for a moment, Jersey".

"Now, Remus, Sirius, I'm giving her up, and if you can take Dra—"

"We're not taking Draco, he stays with you, we'll only take Anadil", Sirius said.

"Sirius!" Remus said glaring at him, "It's a no, and that's final, c'mon Anadil, we should go", Sirius said as he grabbed Anadil's arm and apparated.

"I'm sorry, Reg, I'll make him change his mind, he's a douchebag", Remus said before smiling sadly at Draco and following the two.

"We'll find a way" Charlie told Draco and Draco sighed, before smiling thankfully at the Weasley.

———

:))