Chapter 05

As Anadil went to the Great Hall she saw Aliya waiting for her at the Ravenclaw table.

"What did Lupin need?" Aliya asked as she put food in Anadil's plate, Anadil pursed her lips and told her everything that happened in Lupin's classroom.

"So you told him? You didn't loose your temper, did you?" Aliya asked worriedly and Anadil smiled.

"Don't worry I didn't, which surprised me" Anadil said in an amused tone, and Aliya sighed.

"Good thing to, we don't want you tell him the truth without Dumbledore's consent— to be honest now that I'm thinking of it, It really is bullshit, if not bullshit, a shitshow" Aliya said and Anadil chuckled before nodding.

"I've heard" Harry said as he sat down in front of them, Ron and Hermione following him.

"Of what exactly?" Anadil asked, and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"You're daft about love already don't be daft about this one, you know very well what we're talking about, Ani" Ron said and Anadil looked at him with a pointed look.

"For ones you said something that I think I cam carry for a while" Anadil said and Ron smiled.

"Your boggart is Regulus dying, right?" Harry stated and Anadil nodded.

"You're scared that he'll die in front of you?" Hermione questioned, "Or it already happened?" She asked Anadil gave a forced smile and Hermione sighed.

"He almost died in front of me and I thought I'll never see him again, but Ali's Uncle saved him" Anadil said and Aliya smiled, "It was fortunate enough that her Uncle's a healer" She continued.

"He was the nearest Wizard from our flat at Queens and he saved my Uncle" She said with a smile.

The three looked at her with shock, but regained posture, "I hope, Draco hasn't caused you any trouble?" Anadil said changing the topic.

"He's a git" Hermione spat and Aliya nodded.

"I don't know why you still hang out with him" Aliya said.

"He's my cousin, I'm obviously close to him, I mean we learned French together", Anadil said, she looked at the four and saw their amused expressions.

"It's a second language if you're a Black" She said and they nodded, "He's kind ones you get to know him" Anadil said.

"Hey Ani" Wood said as he sat down beside Anadil.

"Wow, Gryffindors in Ravenclaws table", Anadil sarcastically said.

"I'm just here to remind you that if we ever have a match in Quidditch I'm sure to knock you off your broom" Wood said, and Anadil bit her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"It's not yet Quidditch season and you're already telling mw that, you know your cute when you focus" She said and Wood was taken aback.

"What never heard a compliment before, Woody?" Anadil asked and Wood smiled.

"Thanks — erm — um — you look cute too" Wood said and kissed Anadil at the cheek again before he left, she turned red and smiled like a madman.

"That boy will be the death of me" She said and Aliya rolled her eyes.

"Whipped?" Aliya asked the three Gryffindors in front of them, and they nodded.

"Whipped" The three confirmed with a laugh.

"Alright, I have to admit, I really like Wood, despite him always annoying me" She said.

"Well we'll leave you to it" Hermione said and pulled the two boys back to their table.