Chapter 06

Anadil woke up earlier the next day, it was regular for her to wake up early she got ready for the day, after that she took her quill and her parchment and decided to write to Regulus.

Dear Uncle Regulus,

It has only been one day, and let's see I had a talk with Dad, since my boggart was you, when you almost died, I told him about it, and it went pretty well.

Draco's planning to run away, I was hoping if it'll be alright if he'll stay with us? 'Course I know that you need to talk to Aunt Cissy about this.

I think I can survive the year without loosing my temper, I hate to smoke without you, so to fulfill the duty of a cigar, I have a sucker.

Well it isn't that eventful yet, I just really need to write to you, and I hope you can tell me new cases, and how the hearing went the other day, that's all.

-A.A.L.B

Anadil quietly took her bag from her bedside table, and walked through their dorm, the letter clutched at her right hand.

She made her way at the owlery, admiring how silent Hogwarts can be when most students are asleep, she walked pass Mrs. Norris and she rolled her eyes when the cat narrowed her eyes at her.

"I'm not up to anything" She said with a chuckle as she passed the cat, she lightly chuckled and climbed the remaining steps to the owlery, she slightly opened the door and saw Lupin with a man with Black hair that resembles Regulus; Sirius.

She quietly closed the door behind her but it made a thud, and that made the couple look at her.

"Erm — Good morning Professor" She said nervously as she started to find her owl.

"Good Morning Ms. Black, may I ask why you're up so early?" Remus asked her as she looked around to find, Alina her owl.

"Nothing in Particular Professor, It's normal for me" She said, still looking around the owlery.

"Bloody Hell, where's Alina", She muttered, she felt someone staring at her, she didn't want to look at the person, but she sighed.

She stared back and Sirius smiled, "Sirius Black, I know you haven't—".

"I've heard of you, multiple times to be honest" Anadil said and Sirius smiled.

"Good things I hope" Sirius said sheepishly.

"Good things" She said in French and Sirius smiled.

"Regulus must've forgiven me already" Sirius said and Anadil winced.

"Maybe, maybe not", She said, and Sirius looked at Remus, 'small talk' Remus mouthed and Sirius nodded.

"Well your accent is far from British, you weren't raised here, were you?" Sirius asked, and Anadil looked at him.

"Well yeah, I was raised in Queens New York city" Anadil said with a smile on her face.

"Un— Dad wanted me away from harm" She said and Sirius nodded.

"You know French?" Sirius asked and Anadil smiled at him, it wasn't a grin or a smirk it was a smile.

"Yes, Dad said that it's good to know a lot of language" She said and Sirius smiled.

"Well, Anadil have you found your owl?" Remus asked and Anadil shooked her hear as a no.

"A—"

"Bloody hell, how would they know that I talked to Ani, Father's mental and— Oh— uhm— hi", Draco said awkwardly.

"Let me find Alina and we'll talk" Anadil said in a stern tone and Draco nodded as he looked down, "It's just the second day and you're already sending him a letter, want a drag?" Draco said as he took his cigarette from his pocket.