Chapter 49

The next day Anadil wrote to Aliya, it was a short, but specific letter, but with minimum amount of information.

She knows Aliya would understand, especially now that the dark lord is back.

Anadil had the chance to send Wood a letter, and after that, Draco stayed with them for a day, until Regulus made his decision that Draco should stay at the safe house with the others, a few people believes Harry, and a few don't.

When her birthday arrived, Sirius tried to get in, but Regulus was smart, they left before he can even go in, and thank Merlin for that.

One night, Regulus came back crestfallen, Anadil looked at Regulus confusingly.

"What's happening?", Anadil asked and Regulus handed her a small piece of parchment.

"You're not going to be a spy for the order, I need to kill you", Regulus whispered and Anadil's eyes widen.

"Pardon?", She asked to clarify the situation, Regulus gestured to the parchment and Anadil opened it.

Kill the one who made Draco betray us, kill your own niece

"W-who?", Anadil asked and Regulus hugged her.

"The Dark Lord himself, he wants you dead, you need to get out of here - Anadil your safety is my priority - I already told Dumbledore and he told me to not continue the plan, Ani, I love you with all my heart, and I don't want to loose you", Regulus said as he hugged Anadil, Anadil hugged him back.

"You're staying at the safe house", Regulus said and Anadil's eyes widen, "You need to stay there, even if I don't want to - Ani please, this'll be easier".

Anadil nodded, she can't argue with Regulus anymore, she'll be safe, but she knows it'll be hard for her, Regulus is the only person she trusts for now.

"If you're going to go back to the manor, you need to a-" before Anadil can finish her statement, Regulus held her hand and turned.

Ones they were in front of 12 Grimmuald Place, Regulus instantly went in and pushed Anadil to a wall, a wand in her throat.

"Injure me!", Anadil shouted.

"I can't!", Regulus shouted back, pushing the tip of his wand to Anadil's neck, but he still couldn't do it, if he kills Anadil the Dark Lord wouldn't be interested with his brother anymore, but if he doesn't she'll be in danger.

Footsteps were heard, Anadil looked at Regulus and nodded, Regulus took one look at Sirius and Remus, then at Anadil who handed him a single dagger.

He was hesitant at first, but took the dagger, he has a chance to do it now, he slightly stepped back, and replaced his wand with the dagger.

"A dagger to the throat? You cab do better than that you oaf!" Sirius shouted, Regulus turned to him and gave him a maniacal sort of smirk.

Anadil took one look at Sirius and Remus, then at Regulus and the dagger near her throat.

"Do it!", Anadil shouted, Regulus lowered the dagger and stabbed Anadil

"I'll see you", Regulus said before apparating away.

Remus and Sirius rushed to Anadil's side, but Anadil stopped them she took her wand, but Remus took it away and carried her to the living room.

Lily was there and she was shocked to see Anadil injured.

"What happened?", Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Regulus happened, he stabbed her!", Sirius exaggeratedly said.

"Yes he did stab me, but he has a reason", Anadil said as Lily started to heal her.

"A reason? Fuck he has no right", Sirius said.

"Yeah, and you have no right to be my father", Anadil murmured and Remus heard her.

"What?", Sirius asked as he stepped closer to Anadil.

"It was nothing Sirius, just go upstairs and fetch Draco and the others, they'll be happy to see Anadil — not in this case, but I know they'll be delighted", Remus said and Sirius nodded before he went up to get Draco and the others.

Remus smiled at Anadil, but Anadil didn't smile back.

"You're good to go", Lily said and Anadil sat up straight.

"Do you have any books about dark magic — don't worry I'll use it for good", Anadil said and Remus raised a brow.

"Dark magic and Good, doesn't mix well", Mrs. Weasley said.

"Well, it does include working for the order, Dumbledore's plan was simple — is there a meeting or something?", Anadil asked as she took a bar of chocolate from her jacket.

Lily and Remus looked at eachother, "Mrs. Weasley can you leave for a bit, then tell Sirius not to come here, we'll be chatting with Anadil for a while", Remus said and Mrs. Weasley nodded.

"So you're the plan that failed to continue", Lily said and Anadil forced a smile.

"Well yes, since now I'm being hunted down by death eaters, yeah not a problem at all" Anadil sarcastically said as she took a bite from her chocolate.

"Well, there's a meeting today, and we think Dumbledore wants you to hear whatever it is we're going to talk about", Remus said.

"If you're the plan that failed, then I guess Dumbledore has another plan for you, a mission that'll explain everything", Lily said.

"Regulus injured you because that's what the Dark Lord told him — Sirius doesn't know about that — and you actually let Regulus injure you", Remus said and Anadil smiled and nodded.

"It was the only way for him and for me to be safe, if he leaves with a track of blood and tells the Dark Lord that he almost got me, but you lot came along — well that's satisfying since I know that he's safe", Anadil said and Remus nodded.

"Whatever goes down with the order meeting today —"

"You do know Dumbledore's giving her another mission, right?", Lily said and Remus nodded.

"Yes, and let's make sure that it'll be safer than the other", Remus said before leaving the living room.

———

:)