Chapter 57

A month has passed when everyone was getting sick of DADA — except for the Slytherins, they had another professor who favours them. Anadil was currently at the library, she saw what happened to Lee the other day and as much as possible, she tried to bite her tongue... Well sometimes literally.

It was hard to admit, but Anadil knows Harry's plan is bloody brilliant, reckless but brilliant. She doesn't want to consider the plan yet, because if she agrees and something bad happens to the Potter boy, Sirius might blame her. Anadil shook the thought off when she remembered that she's on good terms with both of her parents, and she's sure they won't get angry at her for Harry's mistake.

While she's in the library with Aliya, the Weasley twins sat with them, this wasn't unusual, but she knows something's up. The twins were smirking and Anadil's curious why. She looked at Aliya and saw that she as the same expression, "May I ask, why the two of you are smirking?", The twins smiled at this before, Fred nudged George, signalling him to tell the two. about their brilliant discovery.

"Fever Fudge", George said rather proudly, Aliya looked at them quizzically, but Anadil had a hunch, "It looks like you don't know much about it", he continued with a frown remembering that their friends (The other his brother's girlfriend) are Ravenclaws.

"Well I and Fred have been working on it all summer, I give you a high fever within the second you ate it, but it gives you large pus-filled boils-"

"But the other night, Lee went into the common room late, he was holding a bowl filled with this blue liquid, apparently Lee was treating his scar with it, and with that said he gave us the missing ingredient, for Fever Fudge, Murtlap essence", Fred continued for his brother.

Anadil looked at them with a smirk, the two were reckless, but they are sure brilliant when it comes to these kinds of stuff. As far as she can remember, even James and her dad agrees that they are better than the marauders. For Anadil that's a big accomplishment for the two, she'd be lying if she says she hates the pranks the two has every year, it's one of the most anticipated things she waits for every year; the twins' pranks, but now it's their inventions she's more invested now.

"I thought your mother confiscated all of your inventions? After the trouble it gave you when you tried to sneak your inventions into a muggle shop last year", Aliya pointed out, but they only smirked.

"We're always prepared, we listed everything on a sheet of paper", Fred said and Aliya nodded, Anadil wasn't paying much attention to them anymore, for she caught sight of a raven-haired boy, or commonly known as Harry Potter.

Anadil stood up and ran to Harry, "We need to talk about this thing", Anadil said as she dragged Harry out of the library, Anadil being a Black knew a couple of places where they won't be heard.

"This is a great shot, I'll try and ask dad to help us, but I doubt", Anadil stated and Harry smiled.

"I appreciate your help, I do, but what if this doesn't work out as planned?", Harry asked and Anadil chuckled.

"Things will go as we planned", She assured.

———

As they were walking to the first-ever DADA meeting Anadil felt proud. It wasn't her who planned this, but she's sure Harry's going to be a fine teacher to all of them.

As they entered the room of requirements, a lot of students was already inside. The place felt bigger.

Anadil and Aliya sat down near the wall and waited for Harry to speak, but with everyone staring at him, it seems that he's glued to his spot, Anadil stood up and walked to Harry, "Nervous?", She whispered to him and Harry slightly nodded as a response.

Anadil smiled at him and it was enough to get him talking, Anadil stayed at a side with Draco, the two of them admiring the work they did for Harry, some would say Hardy did this without any help from Hermione, Ron and The two but they know better.

Harry was teaching them " Expelliarmus", a spell he used a thousand times to disarm the Dark Lord, a Hufflepuff complained about this, but they countered him, telling him how he used the spell against the Dark Lord back at his fourth year (which was a year ago).

No one questioned Harry's authority the whole meeting, they just listened and did what he said and that made their meeting more bearable.

---

Date and Time updated: 9:40 am, Monday, November 29, 2021