Chapter 64

Anadil went to St. Mungos to visit Mr. Weasley, she didn't spend much time in his ward, but she did assure him that he'll be fine before Christmas.

Thanks to Anadil telling, James and Sirius about her mission, she can't leave 12 Grimmuald place, according to Dumbledore she needs "Protection", but she'll still attend Death Eater meetings.

To Sirius this is great news, but to Anadil it's bad news, she's been bored for the past few days, the others try to talk to her but she shoo's them away, and the only person who talked to her before Christmas was Aliya and according to her, Anadil wont talk to anyone because she's too busy reading.

"Bullshit", George cursed which earned a smack from Mrs. Weasley, "Mum, this is Ani we're talking about, she's only like this when she can't be of service", He argued with his mother, but Mrs. Weasley didn't want to hear anything from her son.

Anadil's currently at the corner reading a book, Fred and George knows she isn't fine, if only they can help her get back out there and take another mission with the Death Eaters.

———

Christmas arrived in a flash, at least to Anadil, she haven't talked to anyone recently not even Regulus can make her talk — well he can, but he knows the girl's upset, he knows when to stop, but her father. Her Father Sirius Black, well let's just say he tries to talk to the girl, he's the main reason why she can't be useful to anyone at the moment.

All she wanted was to help the order, and Sirius Black swoops in. To Anadil it's his fault, but deep down she knows it's also hers.

Maybe she's just like her father, and she's just too stubborn to admit it, she may hate him from time to time, but she knows deep down she loves her father.

Anadil stood up from her bed and went down the the kitchen, when Fred and George saw her they instantly smiled, "Merry Christmas", The twins said in unison, Anadil smiled and hugged the two, muttering a merry Christmas.

"You haven't talked to us in weeks", Fred said as the three of them sat down, the two made sure it was far from anyone who'd like to eavesdrop on their conversation.

As James passed by the three he smiled and left them alone, Anadil smiled to herself, they're giving her space and it was a gesture she'll never forget.

She closed her eyes as the twins left her (they were called by Mrs. Weasley), she took a deep breath, she had a dream back then a dream she knows she'll never achieve as long as the Dark Lord's alive.

The feeling she has isn't new, nothing in her life feels right anymore. Everytime she tries to make things right, it goes downhill, "I feel like I'm dead", She whispered to herself.

"If you're dead, then it's a pity, who'd play for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, love?", She smiled, she knew the voice very well.

"What are you doing here Oliver?", She asked while her eyes were still closed, she felt Oliver sit down beside her.

"It's been weeks, that's why I asked mum if I can stay here for the night, she agreed, I love you Ani, don't waste your life. I'll be here for you always, ok?", He said, this time Anadil opened her eyes and hugged Oliver.

"I'm so lucky to have you", She said and Oliver kissed her forehead.

Sirius was looking at them from a far, he was smiling at Anadil.... He wasn't making progress with her, but he understands. Now he knows he needs to give her space, "A mini Christmas gift", Remus whispered to him and he smiled.

This is his gift for Anadil, space. Anadil needs her time.

"Be down at the kitchen in five", He called to the two, Anadil and Oliver looked at them and nodded.

Sirius left with Remus, "You're doing well, love.", Sirius smiled at him and he smiled back.

The two entered the kitchen and sat down at both ends of the table, they were followed by Anadil and Oliver.

"Regulus left early", Mary said when she saw Anadil scanning the place, Anadil smiled and nodded.

It was a jolly night, everyone was happy. They were with their loved ones, it was a perfect Christmas for them, amidst the chaos that's happening, they still find happiness.

———

"You're sure it's them?", A man with a cloak asked, the man who he was talking to nodded.

"Well, this is going to be fun", The first one who spoke said as he cackled.

"Don't hurt them", The second man said, the one with the cloak laughed again.

"Oh dear, that girl really made you soft, Black".

"Don't drag them Avery".

Avery laughed before looking at Regulus again, "I suggest you keep them safe then.... You don't want them to die early, do you?".

"Shut your mouth and we won't have a problem", Regulus said.

The two of them are working together for Voldemort and Regulus hated the fact that their next target's The Weasley's.

For now he needs to keep them safe, especially his family, "Ah, touchy subject. See you tomorrow, Black", Avery said before apparating.

Regulus sighed, one last mission, one last and he'll be free from the hell hole he came from, he'll be back at Queens.

———

:)