Chapter 12

Anadil knocked at the door to Dumbledore's office, when it opened she was greeted by Snape, "What're you doing here, Professor?" Anadil asked as she saw Snape, Snape opened the door wider and ushered Anadil inside.

"Professor?" Anadil asked the two when Dumbledore gestured for her to sit down.

"Ms. Black, I have talked with Regulus, and you can tell them who you are whenever you want, but I suggest you take it slow" Dumbledore said Anadil's eyes widen and looked at Snape who has a small smile on his face.

"And, Severus would help you if you want", Dumbledore said smiling at the girl, Anadil smiled back and stood up, "Escort her to the Great Hall, I think Ms. Brooke, and The Weasley twins want's to know why you left class a little early", He continued and Anadil nodded.

She and Snape were walking down the hall very quietly no one dared to speak at least that's what Anadil's thinks, Snape sighed and stopped walking, Anadil's brows furrowed and stopped walking and looked back at Snape.

"Anything wrong, Professor?" Anadil asked as she stared at Snape from a distance, Snape sighed and began to talk.

"Anadil, if ever you tell them, Where would you stay? Would you still be there for Regulus, or spend some time with your real parents?" You can hear the hesitation in Snape's voice when she told the girl.

"Well, I can't leave Uncle Reg all alone, I've been with him ever since I was three, I— I want to spend time with my parents, but the fact that he and Dadfoot aren't in good terms yet, scares me, I can't leave him behind— he might try another stunt" Anadil said and Snape smiled at her she was taken aback but smiled back.

"When you cane to his life, he tried to throw away that stunt, believe me when I say he won't try another one, as for his problem with Sirius— that'll be sorted out if you tell them, I'm not rushing you if you do—" Snape was cutted off when they heard a gasp from behind Anadil, Snape tilted his head to the right and saw James Potter.

"Mr. Potter" Anadil said as she turned around her eyes widen and James was breathing heavily.

"You're not Regulus' daughter" James said as he looked at Anadil then at Snape

"It's — it's—"

"Answer me!" James shouted and Anadil flinched, "Calm down, Potter, you're scaring the kid" Snape retorted with venom as he walked slowly beside the girl.

When no one answered James started to pace around and muttering to himself, after that he faced Snape, "Let me guess you took her then gave her to Regulus for revenge", James said in a gravelly voice as he stood straight to look at Snape in the eye.

"That's low even for you, Potter" Snape said with his usual monotone, a sneer forming at his face, "Can you hear or understand what you're saying" Snape continued as he stood at his full height.

"Oh I think I know what I'm saying Snape, you and Regulus manipulated the kid", James spat and that was enough for Anadil to shout.

"STOP!"

"You don't know nothing, I don't fucking care if you run to Professor Lupin, and tell him what you've heard, to be honest I don't know why you and your little friends roam around here— oh wait I know why, Dear Wormy's been spotted has he?" She said in a penetrating voice, when James didn't reply she gave a breathy laugh.

"And no they didn't manipulate me, you can go and tell your friends I don't fucking care", She spat then looked at Snape.

"Professor can you please tell the Headmaster?" Anadil asked and Snape gave a nod.

"And as for you Uncle Prongs, you can do whatever you want with the information, I think it's time they know" She said then left the two at the hall.