~6~

March 2, 2015

I immediately tried to get out as the lift doors opened to save myself but he caught my arm and asked to follow him and dragged me to the terrace. I found myself trapped between him and the all familiar wall again. "I thought we are never to like each other again?" He asked, reminding me of what I said two weeks ago.

"It's your mistake to choose a college so far from me. Baby, I can't just stay away from you for 2 weeks and you are going away for god knows how long", I said frustrated to even fight! He looked at me for good few seconds and caught my lips with his and the space between us exploded. My heart kept skipping the beats as his hands wandered over my bare skin under my shirt. I will never get enough of him. I don't know if it was a minute or an hour when I pulled away as my lungs demanded to breathe, he went on kissing me from my jaw to the neck.

"You better not ignore me like that again", I panted out left breathless as he is leaving hickeys on my neck. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes like he cannot believe what I just said.

"Really? Am I the one who suggested a break when we have less than 3 months", he let out glaring at me. I don't know what to say and I don't want to fight when this is not anyone's mistake. My eyes started watering, and his eyes softened.

He came to me and caught my cheeks between his hands "I am sorry, alright I know you were afraid about our relationship but you just ignored me and left a stupid message to stay friends. I wanted to drag you out of your room and talk some sense but you acted as if nothing happened. So, I acted along", said Darsh which made me feel stupid.

"I am sorry, I never realised what I made you go through, I just thought about myself", I told hugging him tight and continued saying. "We cannot do anything, you have to move to another city, so let's not waste any more time and spend every second with each other".

Nobody knows about our relationship except for Priti who caught us making out in Darsh' room. "I almost forgot, how dare you call us lovebirds?" I said hitting him on the chest. He caught my arm and made me circle them around his neck as he pulled me into him by the waist. "It looked like you both were having a moment", he said which made me laugh. "Were you jealous?", I inquired. I am a little shocked to learn that he was jealous of our best friend. "So, what if I was? he said lifting his brow.

I laughed out before I said, "I lost the bracelet you gave me on our first date, he found that for me". 

After that, We spent the whole afternoon making out and trying to get us forgive each other. Eventually went down when our moms called nonstop.

"Ava, Darsh, get in here, lets have lunch", called Tara Aunty from my apartment. Looks like my mom and his were cooking together again. "Ma we just had brunch", said Darsh.

"Hey, we have to ask them about the farmhouse", I reminded him as we went into my flat. "Don't worry I'll convince them".

                           •_______•

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL", shouted Virin coming into my room.
"I thought this was our escape from our parents and now they join us too?! What the hell Ava?" Asked Virin. "You know our moms are close and especially my mom and Abhi's mom they are best friends since they were kids." Before I could finish, he cut me off saying "So what if they are friends? This is our week". " listen Virin! they were planning something too and when they heard about our plan they wanted to have a get-together of families just like old times". I tried to convince him.

Darsh was informing Abhi about the change of plans and our moms were having a conference call with Abhi, Priti and the twin's moms. "Okay no one was prepared for this but it's not that bad don't throw a tantrum little girl", said Kyra which shifted Virin's attention from shouting at me to searching for good comebacks against his twin.

"Could you please cover those Hickeys properly?", whispered Priti. I instantly covered them with my hair. "I thought you were on a break?" She smirked watching me struggling to cover. "Well, you see I cannot resist your cousin for long", I winked smiling back at her.

                      ---------***---------