~61~

No Pov:

"Priti, I am nervous", Virin fidgeted in his place waiting for Kyra and Ava. "It's been years that's expected", Priti smiled. Aakash and Savi stood behind the young couple excited to see their daughter.

"Sara! Behave baby", Ava widened her eyes trying to intimidate Sara as she tried to punch Rocher. "But, mama she is imitating my every move", She pouted. "Keera mamma!", She complained to Kyra as she and Varun were busy with the luggage.

"Okay, okay. Leave it, baby aren't you excited to see everyone? You'll meet Virin and Priri for the first time no? Don't ruin your mood come here", Ava lifted the four-year-old as the little one leaned onto her bosom getting comfortable, poking her tongue at Rocher who was sitting on the cabin bag rolling her eyes.

"You okay? Kyra asked Ava as they walked out hand in hand. They both shared excitement but, she is scared too. Ava carried Sara and Kyra got Rocher as Varun was moving luggage.

They looked around for a few seconds as Ava let a surprised gasp when she felt massive arms engulfing her along with the 4-year-old in her hands. "Virin", she laughed surprised as her eyes met Priti over Virin. "I missed you so much", He choked.

"You are still a crybaby", Ava smiled so wide her heart filled with so much warmth as she studied Virin breaking the hug. "Oh, Who is this cutie?", He cooed taking Sara into his arms.

Ava was not left alone for one second as Priri dragged her and Kyra into a hug. "Bitches", They chuckled hugging her back.

Next was her parents. Savi started crying and she adored Sara so much that she demanded that she would hold her all the way home.

Ava stood beside the car as her parents were busy with Varun and Sara. Priti was leaning on her side hugging as they watched Virin and Kyra fight over adjusting luggage. Ava's eyes searched for someone as her heartbeat spiked with the thrill of meeting him.

She hoped that he was somewhere around even though she can't see him. Who is she kidding this isn't a movie. "Abhi has work", Priti whispered into her ear as her cheeks flushed from embarrassment. Was she that obvious?

                                •_____•

Ava's POV:

I wriggled in my seat fisting my hands as uneasiness raised through me. I didn't want anyone to panic so I started to inhale and exhale slowly as hot air came out of my nose.

I looked around and everyone was ecstatic opposite to what was going on inside me. My eyes watered watching everyone talking animatedly. I can do this. Fuck! This was a bad idea! I got out of the car as it felt suffocating. But, when I got out it was even worse. My house, and these places, reminded me of everything I left behind.

I did everything I have to do in a situation like this. Deep breaths, bat your eyes as fast as you can to stop tears and finally recollect good things. I stood there trying to remember the best memories but failed as I went into a loop of recalling bad ones.

Now there is only one way to calm down. "Sara!", I called her and gestured my mother to let her go. She ran towards me and I caught her in a hug. My baby panda can calm me any day. "What happen, mammy?", She asked hugging me back with her little arms.

"Nothing panda, everything is fine. Let's go. I'll show you my room", I smiled excitedly taking out my luggage as everyone already had one bag in their hands moving to the elevator.

Priti was already leaving the complex, I met her halfway. "Ava, listen. I am going home. There is a small get-together tonight. My parents arranged it in celebration of our engagement. You have hours so freshen up and be there yeah?", I nodded as she kissed Sara squeezing her cheeks, making her giggle.