~65~

Ava's pov:

"Abhi, your face was hilarious", I teased him as we left the cafe. The lift doors closed and I was laughing hard clutching the handle on my side. We were the only ones in here so I didn't hold back.

I was still laughing as he suddenly grabbed my left buttock firmly in his right hand, brushing my long hair to the right side with his left hand before placing it on the back of my head. He tilted his head down to stare into my eyes, "You look gorgeous in this dress", I turned red as he stared at me with lust, rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip. "But I don't like it that you dressed for another man", then he kissed me deeply mouth to mouth. Holding my hair, and ass in his hands until the elevator came to an abrupt stop.

The lights blinked and elevator doors were still closed, but it's not moving either! "What's wrong?", I panicked moving to the doors as Abhi just hugged me from behind pressing his nose into my neck. "I pressed the stop button and I guess it messed the whole thing up", I looked into his eyes and damn he was not lying. "Why?",  I whispered as my skin tingled wherever his lips touched. "I can't control", was his reply as he Slowly and sensually played with strings on the back of my dress. I was afraid of getting caught and got excited at the same time.

He pulled my hair and yet again kissed me deep with his tongue dominating mine as if punishing me. I bit his bottom lip when I felt his hard against my ass. He turned me around lifting me without breaking the kiss and I wrapped my legs around him.

I was out of breath when he let my lips go. "Right here?", I panted. He took his time kissing me everywhere on my face. My eyes, nose, and bit my cheek making me smile shyly. He lowered his lips and buried his face in my neck. "Right here", I giggled as he nibbled my very sensitive neck. He fumbled with the straps on my shoulder and pulled the dress successfully exposing my braless front.

"Why aren't you wearing a bra?", He groaned pulling my right nipple into his forefinger and thumb", I moaned grabbing his shirt.  "F-for you!", I said fisting his hair as he licked my chest sucking on it. "Don't you dare lie", he spoke squeezing both my boobs harshly. "A-Ahh! I was planning to visit you wherever you are after this", I breathed out truthfully.

His hands traveled through my inner thighs, I closed them unintentionally as he pried them open jerking me forward. I glared at him as I heard a rip around my hips. He lifted his brow challenging me. Before, he bent down. I closed my eyes and cried out with pleasure as he pulled my nipple with his teeth until I couldn't take it anymore. "Abhi, Please!", he just smirked kissing the place giving me pain and pleasure. Damn, he is not going easy on me and I fucking love it.

He moved my panties to the side and pinched my clit rubbing circles on it. "M-mm!", I hugged him around the neck as he whispered into my ear. "You are already dripping wet baby", I groaned pulling him more into me as he caressed my flesh. "Abhi!", he pushed two fingers abruptly into me still rubbing my clit with thumb.

I squeezed his ass with my legs feeling his member pulsing against my thigh. "Hello? Is someone in there?", We heard a voice and I closed my mouth panting hard at the rate his fingers are moving in and out of me, building a knot. "Yes. My girl and I are stuck in here", He smiled innocently, as I was moving my body with his fingers, his chin resting on my chest slowly going down grazing his beard on my skin making me shiver. "We are sorry for the trouble sir. We are checking for the problem we'll get you out as soon as possible", I wasn't concentrating on the commotion as he kissed between my boobs, moving to the waist. "Take your time", Abhi mumbled against my skin as they left us alone.

He went all the way down licking my belly button and kneeled on his legs pulling his fingers out with a squishy sound. He didn't break eye contact licking his fingers clean. I clenched my pussy when I felt him exhale on my lips. "Don't look away", I bounced my head, and he bit my clit making my mouth open into an O with ecstasy out of this world. I was tempted to close my eyes but he looked at me with this intensity, I couldn't look away from, as his tongue circled my opening eating me out. He held my hips in place as I jumped with each lick of his. My back was arched and I was stuck in this position as my body shook from time to time.