~32~

Ava's pov:

"Sulk all you want but you are not coming to the marriage. No.", I told my dog stuffing my bag with clothes to leave for Delhi in a few hours. "Rocher I cannot look after you in the middle of a busy wedding. You'll regret coming", I explained more as she tried to put her leash and bowl in the bag with my clothes.

She growled a little and went out of the room when I took them out. "Come on girl, you love Abhi right? Then stay with him", I was convincing my grumpy dog when the doorbell to my apartment rang.

"Hey, Arun Aww, I missed yo...", I went for a hug. He just moved me aside coming in. "I am not here for fake love. I came to take Rocher away from your artificial affection. Where is she?" He started searching.

"What do you think you are doing?", I asked him laughing. He is trying to put a leash on Rocher as she growled at him. "Come on Rocher you think your owner loves you? If she did we would have been on the trip she came back from", He threw away the belt.

"That's what this is about? Arun it was a last-minute plan and you were not even there in the tow...", He cut me off as I tried to explain calling them excuses.

"Okay. Wanna come to my cousin's wedding? Only you and Rocher, my exclusive guests. What say?", His eyes lit up.

"What about your boyfriend? Can you add him to the list?", I felt arms around me before he murmured into my ears. "No, the list has been made no additions", I teased Abhi leaning into him more.

He turned me around and looked at me oh my, are they puppy eyes? "If you come with me I cannot focus on anything but you, and my cousins will kill me if I didn't spend the rest of the week with them", he just frowned not taking any of it.

"I am ready!", I turned back looking at Arun's packed bag amusingly. "Wow, did you predict the future or something? How do you know I would invite you?", He just helped fill my bags without answering me. Did I fall into some unknown plan?

•_______•

"I will be back in no time Abhi", I mumbled between the never ending pecks. We stopped looking at Rocher standing on the airport's luggage trolley shouting at us. "Alright, you will get a kiss too", Said Abhi bending down only to be swarmed by her loving licks. Ugh, my dog loves my boyfriend more than me.

"Me too", Arun opened his arms at Abhi.

•_______•

"Ava, why are there so many people in one house?", Arun whispered as we went inside the house dodging people. I don't know half people here and it looks like a typical marriage house everyone moving at a fast pace doing this or that. I feel like I am in a marriage song shooting.

"My mom has two elder brothers, one elder sister and one younger sis, they have a dozen kids so altogether 30 people from my family and this is groom's house, I don't know how many people are there from his side", I gave all the information trying to find my mom or anyone that I know. Maybe surprising them was not a good idea.

"Hey, Ava!", shit I know that voice. I turned around with a tight smile. "Hey, babloo where is everyone?", I asked him backing away a little. He just wrapped his arms around me. I shoved him when I felt his hand on my ass. Bloody pervert.

"You know what? I will find them myself", I dragged Arun away with Rocher in his hands. "Dude did he just do what I think he did?", Arun still glared at my pervert cousin.

"Leave him he is just a stupid kid", I mumbled going further in. "Mommy! I ran to her when I saw her near the stairs. She just laughed pouring all the love I need into the hug after a long homesick feeling.