~28~

Ava's pov :

"Even though you ruined half the plan. I am thankful you at least chose an amazing place and fantastic inn to stay in", I said as I stopped the car when GPS shouted you have reached your destination.

"Haha, you love it? Then you can watch it all you want for the next three days from where we are going to stay", He said pointing towards the left

I hit my head on the steering wheel groaning

I hit my head on the steering wheel groaning. "Come on Ava, it's better to see it all you want than staying in that and missing the nature", He said.

Yeah, he is not wrong about nature though. I parked my car and we waited for the fashionably late couples. "Why dont we go in and check-in first?", I asked and they then realised we can do that.

"Welcome to Mawlynnong!", we heard a squeal as a bell rang when we opened the door. She looked like a woman in her late 50's.

"Hi, I am Virin the one who talked to you on the phone yesterday", Virin extended his hand as she came out of the front desk and squeezed Virin into a hug. Woah! And then every one of us.

Hmm, I like her already. "I am Melinda", She said grinning. We greeted her back with a nice to meet you as well.

"You have booked all of our 5 rooms and I see only four people?", She questioned going over to the desk and taking out the keys. "Yeah, we have four more people coming", We replied as she smiled taking out a book and asked us to fill it.

We heard the lovers come in as we waited for Virin to fill in. Melinda greeted them as Ashu Said, "what's taking so long? Can we check-in already?"

"Yeah, of course, dear. Just one instruction for the married couples in you, remember these walls are thin", She said looking at me, as I choked on my spit.

"Oh, Melinda I almost forgot. Can you please wait for a second while we get the luggage?", Asked Virin dragging us all out. "What did she just say?", asked Abhi and my heart skipped a beat listening to his voice.

"You know, this was the only available inn, in such short notice, This belongs to an old couple who has this principle of giving the rooms only to FAMILY. So, I said we are a bunch of married couples", He explained backing away from everyone.

"It's okay that's not a problem. Two of us already look like a couple", Said Kyra. Gosh, When did she become this pretentious person? She saw everything that happened between us and still stuck to Darsh like glue. When Priti asked about it, She just brushed it off saying Darsh explained everything, "We don't have a problem either", announced Ashu.

Oh but, I do! I will kill Virin if these are the room arrangements. "You see that's where the problem is, We cannot just say we are a couple so I made some fake marriage certificates and we need to show ids in which you girls haven't changed the surname to hubby's yet", He said more and we all groaned ready to pounce him.

"Cut him some slack Priti, he did everything in one day. It takes lots of effort", Said Darsh as Priti let go of Virin's hair.

"Exactly", Cried out Virin. "So, listen", he came close looking back at the door before whispering. "
Ava and Abhi
Darsh and Kyra
Siddi and Virin
Are three married couples. Priti is the annoying sister and Ashu is the addition so, She could be my sister", Finished Virin reading out the marriage certificates. Darsh looked at me and then Abhi as Kyra exclaimed how happy she is about the arrangements. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as Ashu cried out, "I am not anyone's sister!". Oh, remind me to kiss Virin later.

"You can be either my sister or Abhi's choose", Virin raised his brows as I turned around to let out a soundless laugh. I whirled back and Abhi looked at me seriously. What? I shrugged. We went in and showed our ids and certificates filling in the details.

"Ava, you have to do something with these arrangements please", Requested Siddi as Virin pulled her close. "It's okay Sugar, I know. I booked an extra room for us fighting couple to stay separate", He mumbled and I wanted to gag. It's like watching your sibling flirt.

I went towards the room which was assigned for me and Abhi feeling nervous about how he will react. "Kyra! Remember the walls are thin", I heard Virin warning his sister as she closed the door on his face.

It's like a huge floor with two rooms opposite to other two and one at the far end. Priti and Ashu moved to the first one on left. Darsh and Kyra took the opposite room. Virin and Siddi went to the next separate rooms and I was left alone in the corridor. I slowly moved to the far end.

~~~***~~~