~26~

IMPORTANT NOTE:

DO NOT SKIP!

I wrote the next four chapters to let out some steam after hours of reading for an exam! I just wanted to write my mind off. These are just rough scenes, these are the chapters I haven't planned at all! Like I just wrote whatever came to my mind. So, I WILL CHANGE THESE CHAPTERS. But, It will take months. Until then I want you to read this version of the story which my mind forced me to write.

××××××××

Ava's pov:

"Ava, sweetheart please tell me what happened. I can still beat Abhi's ass if he did something", Said Meera Aunty but, I just stood there looking at the floor. "Ma, leave her alone, let her rest for now", Abhi interrupted taking me upstairs.

"Nadiya make her favourites today", I heard Meera aunty mumble. Once in my room, I curled up into the sheets as my tears rolled out all over again without my permission.

"Ava, talk to me", requested Abhi sitting at the edge of the bed. "You knew about him?", I asked in a low voice. "What do you mean?", He asked.

I dragged my eyes away from the window towards him. "Did you know that he never left this country", I questioned. I need to know if he ever knew the truth.

"I know he was in an accident and stayed in Mumbai. But, I didn't know he was moving back", He mumbled frowning.

"So, all these years I cried for him. You knew about this and never thought it's a good idea to tell me?", I asked in a dry voice.

He clenched his jaw and tightened his fists. "So, what? Does all this change the fact he left and never looked back? Does this change the fact that bastard is with Kyra now?", he asked as I cringed at the last part.

His face softened as he clutched my hand in his. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that", He said pecking my hand.

"No, you are right. Nothing has changed except I feel this betrayal as my best friend whom I considered my sister is now sleeping with my ex-boyfriend. This doesn't mean anything", I said looking everywhere but him. He pulled me up to sit and squeezed me into a hug. I nuzzled more into him, I don't know which part hurts me more, the fact that they all hid so much from me or the fact that he never even tried to explain.

•_____•

I rang the bell standing outside uncomfortably, for them to open the door. Ugh, I should have asked someone else to bring back Rocher!

I was about to leave regretting ever coming here when he opened the door along with Kyra. My insides burned watching her standing beside him with messy hair.

"Oh, hi Ava", She tried to talk as I just turned towards him ignoring her. "I am here to take Rocher", I announced with a blank face. "She belongs to him though", Said Kyra as I blinked twice to see light again as they turned red with fury for a second.

"He lost her the day he left her in a ditch. Now, if you don't give her to me I will come in and take her myself", I said as slowly as I could without shouting. "Okay", he said making me look at his amused expression. How dare he smile?! I took Rocher as she fought like a kid, trying to go back to Darsh.

I closed my car door placing her on my passenger's seat. "What are you doing?", I glared at the dog as she licked her paws resting comfortably. "No! no young lady don't you dare show me your savage side to me! when you were drooling all over him", I screamed as She started sleeping. I cannot believe this! I scoffed lifting my hands.

I drove to Abhi's house and instead of going in, I went to the backyard to let Rocher play as much as she wants. I need to pamper her more than he ever did! I just had to take two more steps before I touched the grass but, I stopped hiding beside the wall when I heard voices, "She'll be here any minute now, you better leave", Said Abhi in a harsh tone.