~22~

Ava's pov:

I pressed a fist on my lips to suppress the choke that left my throat, "Abhi, I-I don't know what to s-say", I let out between the tears staring at the fantasy I've always desired for but never got.

"If this is how you'll react I will create a hundred more for you", he mumbled into my neck hugging me from behind. "And you haven't seen the interior yet"

I ran to the steps of the Treehouse he built for me without a second thought and squealed like a little girl when I saw this cute white couch with pillows and closed dishes in front of it on a decorated table

"I take that you like it?", he asked hesitating a little. "Are you kidding? I love this! This whole thing feels like straight out of my dream", I said with excitement dripping out of my voice.

"Can I check what's in these dishes? I am kind of hungry from all, getting ready for the date and screaming", I explained sheepishly sitting down comfortably on the couch with a pillow in my lap. He chuckled saying go ahead.

"Is this...", I questioned getting ecstatic for the millionth time today. "Yes that's your favourite meal of burger, fries and chocolate fudge from hiking", he sat beside me on the couch pushing the food towards me.

"Are you my genie today?", I moaned out taking a bite out of the burger. I was halfway through when I saw Abhi watching me with an amusing look on his face.

I quickly chewed the bite in my mouth and "Sorry, you want some", I asked biting my lip offering him my burger even though there was another one.

He came forward as I stretched my hand towards him, but he just pushed it away and sucked the mayonnaise from the corner of my mouth giving me goosebumps all over. I closed my eyes instinctively as he moved away taking my food from me.

I half opened my eyes with desire for more than a little kiss on the corner. I grabbed his collar as he looked at me raising a brow. I didn't give him a chance to talk and tugged him attaching our lips and I felt my hormones humming with delight. He regained from surprise in just a second and grabbed my waist lifting me off the couch. I circled my arms around his neck pulling on his soft hair when our tongues tangled fighting for dominance. I let him win as he claimed every corner of my mouth.

"Abhi", I called out breathing hard as he kissed the inside of my wrist. "If you don't mind me asking, what does that basket of vegetables doing here? You realize I hate cooking right?", I asked as he looked at it groaning out.

"I told that stupid Arun to not do more than what's asked for", he mumbled as I frowned at him.

"Arun? You took help from my friends to do this?", I smiled as my heart warmed up. "Umm, kind of", he shrugged.

Aw, can he be any more adorable! I quickly tried to pinch his cheeks when he grabbed them looking at me with wide eyes. "I don't mind you jumping me anytime but never, I mean Never do that please", he said emphasising on never.