~45~

Ava's pov:

I got up and was going out when he stopped hugging me from behind. "I love you unconditionally and everyone sees that as an obsession. But, I never forced or manipulated you to love me. I never got involved when you were in a relationship with Darsh until I found out he was cheating on you and I gave you four years to heal before I made any move. I just love you baby and I accept whatever decision you make even if it doesn't involve me. I want you to do the same when I marry Kyra next month", he kissed me on the cheek closing the door.

•_____•

I fell to the floor because of the force he closed the door with. I looked up shocked at Abhi's parents who saw everything. Abhi's dad looked kind of relieved that his son is finally doing what he wants and Meera aunty tried to come to me but went the opposite side storming away with a furious look.

I ran out of there and started walking home when a car pulled up by my side. "Hey there sexy, hop in I'll drop you home", I rolled my eyes folding my hands together. "No, I can go on my own", I just went forward ignoring the person. "It's a scary world out there lady at least call your boyfriend", he suggested more making me grit my teeth in anger, "Fuck you!", I didn't stop walking as he followed me at a slow pace. "That's what we did all night Baby", my eyes went wide and I hopped into the car before he said more.

"Abhi!", I slapped his chest as he laughed more. "Shut up! You know I fell to the ground with the force you closed the door with", I frowned as he laughed more. "I am out of here", I said trying to get out as he parked the car on the roadside.

He removed my seatbelt and lifted me off the passenger seat making me sit on him. "I am sorry", he caught my chin lifting it to look me in the eye. I smiled nuzzling into his neck, I just can't stay mad at this puppy face.

"Abhi, do you think this will work?", I asked as he kissed me on the head holding me close saying it will. When he found that I was spying on him for the gun he was angry and asked me for an explanation. When I told him everything Priti told me and he told me everything his father accused him of.

We decided to go along with these people and clear this mess all along acting like we are not together anymore just giving them what they want to see.

"But you throwing me out is a little too much!", I pouted pinching him. "We had to make it look believable baby", he caught my hand kissing my lips. I pushed him a little as I said, "I don't have my panties and bra under this dress, which made it so hard to cover with the fall", I said looking everywhere but him.

I took a peek at him as he took out my panties from his pocket. "I am sorry again", he whispered squeezing my ass. "A-Abhi, we are on the highway anyone passing by can see us no!", I tried to get up from his lap.

                               •_____•

"Ahhh!"?, I moaned out as he sucked my chest spreading me out on the steering wheel. "Abhi....!", I cried out as he moved me up and down going in and out of me. His shorts were around his knees and his shirt was covering the window that has the highway view. My dress was around my waist exposing my body above. This man is ruining me and I am not complaining!

                               •_____•

"I love you to the eternity baby, don't hesitate to tell me anything okay?", I nodded burying my head in his chest. "We have to go our ways now", he finished holding me closer. "I don't want to go Abhi", I whined as he laughed.

We were in front of my apartment and I was clinging to him like a sloth. We don't have any master plan but we are prepared to be hit by whatever challenges they give us from now. I am not going to break that easy anymore. He is not telling me anything and wants to deal with all of this on his own but I got my plans, I just have one lead and I'll do what I can with that.