~27~

Ava's pov:

I was smiling watching him eat from the other side of the table. I am sure my pupil turned to a heart symbol when he looked my way. My brain was playing all kinds of love songs as I circled my finger in the plate.

"Ava, you okay? You are not eating anything", pointed out Meera aunty as I looked her way. "Ah, no aunty I just feel full from the junk food I ate", I said stuffing my mouth.

I followed Abhi as he went to through his plate in the sink. "Abhi", I called out as he took his keys going out. "Abhi, I need to talk to you", I followed him out and he just went out like he didn't hear me.

What? Is he angry with me that I left with Priti? "Abhi! Listen na, I need to tell you something important", I blurted out as I went between his car door and him before he could leave.

"Ava, I need some time before you do that. Leave me alone for now", He said closing his eyes as if he is controlling himself. "What? No, I have already taken so much time to do this", I said ready to confess. He suddenly started laughing with a stone face as I looked at him confused.

"So, will you not even give me the time to process that you are throwing me and what we had for the past few weeks away as soon as he came back?", He said as I opened my mouth like a fish out of water. What? Why does he even think like that?

"Abhi, you are taking this the wrong way. I didn't mean that when I said I need to te...", he caught my cheeks with his hand pressing them together stopping me from talking. "Really? Then how do you explain this?", He showed me his phone and I stopped pulling his hand away watching the picture of me and Darsh kissing.

"Where did you get that from?", I asked as he let go of me with a scoff. Ugh, that's not important! "Abhi, I know how this looks, but it means nothing!", I said as he looked at me and if I thought I was ever hurt it was nothing compared to what I felt when I saw his eyes glazed with unshed tears.

He scrolled the picture now, showing the image of me smiling right after I kissed him. This time I saw who sent him these messages. This looks exactly like he thinks what I did.

I stood there, not knowing what to say that will make me believe him. "You know what? Save your breath. I am tired of this. I am tired of always being the one to care. I am done with us", He muttered leaving me shocked and my brain couldn't form a single word to stop him. That was the last time he talked to me for the whole week I stayed at his home trying to convince him.

                            •_____•

"Ava, what was the emergency?", Said Siddi sitting in the cubical at the far end of the coffee shop. "Wait, I am waiting for one more person", never mind he is here.

I waved at Virin as he arrived sitting in front of me besides Siddi. "Hey Ava, and...", he stopped talking noticing Siddi just now. "Beautiful", he finished with a flirty smile as I just rolled my eyes.

"You must be Virin. Ava always talks about you guys", She said extending her hand. "Yeah? Why am I meeting you just now?", He said caressing her hand. I cleared my throat looking at him incredibly.

"Virin, that's Siddi, my friend from college. And I would appreciate it if you leave her hand already", I said as he came out of whatever daydreaming he was in.

"Coming to why I called you here, you both are the only people I am not angry at and trust enough to bury a body with", I let out thrusting the fork into the table as they both looked dumbfounded.

What? Who did you kill? they both asked at the same time. "I didn't yet but I am going to kill that Ashu bitch and you guys help me bury her!", I might have looked menacing with the fork because they both removed their hands from the table the next second.

"What did she do this time?", Asked Siddi exasperated.  My face fell as I remembered what happened a week ago. "Abbi broke up with me after he saw the picture of me kissing Darsh and smiling after that sent by ASHU! That leach spied on me!", I shouted as Virin squinted his eyes at me.

"I would have punched you if I was Abhi", He uttered through clenched teeth. "Oh my god! Not you too. Darsh kissed me and I slapped the shit out of him for that! And I was smiling because that's when I realised I...", I stopped.

"Go on, I", Asked Virin leaning forward. "I want to tell this to Abhi first", I said looking down. "Then what are you doing here woman? Siddi let's drop her at Abhi's while you type your number in my phone", Said Virin trying to get up.

"You think I haven't tried? He is not even looking at me and it feels like slow stabbing as he ignores me every time I try to talk to him", I bit my lip trying to stop myself from breaking down. "You know I never really gave much thought about his sweet good morning with a breakfast or how he made sure I was okay, at all times of the day. I got so used to him and now It's like taking a huge part of my life away from me".

"Come on Ava, you are stronger than this. You never give up until you get what you want. Tell me how can we help you with this", Asked Virin. "I just have 4 more days before I leave for Delhi to attend my cousin's marriage. I want to fix this before I leave", I explained.

"I don't know what to do anymore. He never stays home and when I finally see him he locks himself in the room. I need some alone time with him", I said as they started thinking.

"I have a plan", Smiled Virin. "Really?", tell me now. "But, I need Siddi's number before I proceed", He said placing his phone on the table. I elbowed him hard in the stomach.

"Aw, what? Nothing is free, isn't it what you say stealing my OTT passwords", he mumbled as Siddi laughed. We both looked at her as she took his phone typing something.

Wow. Instead of fixing my relationship, they started one. "So, here is the plan. All you need is some alone time to convince him and that needs to be away from home because he is escaping every time", He said as I nodded my head.

"I will tell everyone that I am giving them a trip as a celebration. After all, we are all back together after a long time", He said as I got excited. "What if he doesn't wanna come", I asked.

"Leave that to me. I'll convince everyone and Siddi you are invited too", He grinned at her.

"But, how long will it take to convince them all and book everything?", Asked Siddi. "Don't worry, I am the best trip planner and persuader. Get ready we are going for a trip in 24 hours!", he exclaimed. I hope so.

He said he was tired of always being the one to care right? Now, let him get tired of ignoring me.

                         •______•

"What in the god's name is she doing here?!", I asked Virin, craving to shoot her down right now. "Ava, I might have agreed to Abhi's condition of inviting one more person he wants to the trip and I didn't expect it to be her", he explained covering his face looking at my closed fist.

Wonderful! This is exactly how I plan to spend my three-days trip. "I am so excited! This our first trip as a couple", Said Kyra mumbling the last part to Darsh but, obviously not so subtle!

I turned right and saw Ashu whispering something to Abhi. Huh! I am getting the trip vibes already. I stood there as Priti and Siddi were on each side of me.

"So, it takes 6 hours to reach there, follow the GPS obviously. But, never leave the sight of the other two cars. That's it I guess", Virin gave his speech as the two 'sweet couples' went to their cars leaving the four of us.

They demanded privacy as they were so in love, I just rolled my eyes and went to my car as Virin and Priti fought over who called shotgun first and Siddi sat behind looking at them amused. Yay! I cannot tell in words how happy I am! Heh.

                         ~~~***~~~