~17~

Ava's pov:

"Come on girls! It's just once a week. The least you could do is, ten laps a week", shouted our drill 'instructor'.
"Exactly my point sir! We'll be useless not even moving little finger for the other six days and one day is not going to pay! Let us gossip for once", Said Sharon mumbling the last part. Yeah, I agree, we just completed another exam for God sake!

"If you seven don't join the others in the next 30 seconds you will be picking wrappers around the college for a month", Came his threat which made the other six of us betray Sharon who was lounging around on the steps.

"Argh! Bitches! So much for chatter", she mumbled as she joined us on the sweat bath. "So, what's going on these days. Why is it that Pea brained Ashu is on your back?", Sharon asked panting, it's just been 5 seconds on track.

Sharon is the only person other than Siddi and Arun, whom I consider close to a friend in this college.

"See! She noticed too! You said I was being paranoid", Said Siddi giving her infamous eye-roll at everything. "Guys we lived in the same apartment since we were kids and trust me she is far from a meanie. She just has some personal grudge over me and she will get over it. Like seriously we are adults now".

"Ah! You are no fun I was expecting some drama and I so much wanted to be the friend who delivers kickass comebacks", shrugged Sharon. "Don't worry I can handle her. Trust me she is not the bully here", I smiled.

"Yeah, I will leave it to you", she said dismissing before she looked around wondering out, "Is it me or did the boys in our class look sexy running under the sun right now".

"God, clean the fog on your specs", Said Siddi yet rolling her eyes making us almost roll on the floor snickering, and everyone running with us said soo true.

"What the feck. I don't even have glasses!", Said Sharon as I gasped at what she said. "You watched Too hot to handle!", I said shoving her. How dare she judge me when I watched it!

"What? the word 'feck' can be used by anyone", She shrugged denying. "Well I never said that was the word that gave you away", I deadpanned lifting a brow.

"Well..", She started but, I cut her off, "So, you are that person who frowns upon others in public and watches it yourself?", I asked.

"Okay! I give up. As we both watched it, can we discuss when is season 2? Like I am dying for another. And I want a Harry in that again", she squealed excitedly. "Yeah, me too I don't care even if it's scripted!", We had a fangirl moment for a good half-round around the ground.

"Oh, God! Is it the show or am I fantasising about drool-worthy body over there? Is he a junior? Ugh, I don't care as long as he is up for it. And why the feck am I noticing him just now? Like I have given a tour to many junior batches", we all saw where she was looking and she is definitely not mistaken. He looked sexy in his white shirt leaning on his car typing away.

"You are not at all wrong this time", Someone said out loud as we all looked at him.

"Okay, here is the challenge in this God-awful exam week. Whoever in this rest of the drill period convinces him to kiss you, Even a single peck on hand can do, Will get a thousand from all the remaining six girls. What say?", Said Sharon flipping her hair back. Well, she is confident that it would be her who gets that thousand by her expression. Well, I can give her that as she had a fair share of good looks. Siddi and I looked at each other before we agreed to the challenge.

We all snuck away from the ground while the instructor was busy encouraging the rest of the class ahead of us. We all stood a little distance away from him and planned who goes first. We all had 2 minutes each until he gets fed up and leaves from there.