~51~

Play the music on right.

No POV:

"Look at you gorgeously wrapped in my arms. What say Abhi?", Darsh licked Ava as she whimpered closing her eyes helplessly. Abhi gripped the phone, staring at the screen. Priti and Virin turned their faces away looking at Ava's state. Darsh tilted the phone capturing his moments pulling Ava more into him and cuddling her. He looked at the camera nuzzling into her skin. "Forget her". With that, the video ended.

"Abhi, we should give this to the police. This will prove her innocence in the case", Priti said softly taking her phone back. Abhi got up his face calm but one glance at his eyes shows the storm inside. "Do that, but edit the video and hide her body before giving anyone and ask them to be as confidential as possible. I don't want this video broadcasted like the rest of the case",

"One last thing", Abhi turned towards Priti as she melted looking at his glistening eyes. "I need to speak with Darsh's mom. Can you make it happen?", Priti nodded urgently and he walked out to go back to Arun's funeral.

"I wish that Bastard never came into our lives", Virin said watching Abhi's knuckles which were bruised with cuts still bleeding a little. It's been five days no one went to sleep for more than an hour and forgot how they even lived a normal life a week ago. "It's my fault! I shouldn't have sent her after him", Priti blamed herself all over again.

•______•

"Abhi", Saavi knocked on Abhi's door as he was furiously speaking into the phone shouting at someone. Saavi looked at the state of the room. All the items were thrown everywhere. The walls had small cracks as someone hit them repeatedly. When she finally looked at Abhi. She gasped at his state. His clothes were covered in dry blood, dark circles under his eyes, and bruised knuckles. He looked like a half-dead person.

He flung his phone at the window and fell to his knees screaming in agony clutching his hair. When he heard they couldn't find her anywhere as of the sixth day too.

His eyes caught something on his right. "Arun! I am asking nicely for the second time now
G-I-V-E M-E that hoddie back!!!", Ava fought with all her might as her foot pushed Arun's face back. "I SAID IN PLAIN ENGLISH NO!!!", he scratched her hands which were trying to take back the hoddie. "You sick bastard! Are you secretly gay for my Abhi?! Are you cheating on Sharon?!", Arun gasped at this. "You didn't just go there!", She rolled her eyes. "Look at that dramatic gasp. Gosh, you seriously are g-", before Ava could finish they heard the door open.

"What are you doing", Abhi's calm voice made them stop for a second. "He is stealing the hoodie you gave me last night! It smells like you and I feel close to you if I have that", Ava said with puppy dog eyes as Arun scoffed. "Abhi! Dude, common! This is the first time I liked something of yours and it actually fits me, man", Arun bit Ava's hand which was still on the piece of cloth they were fighting for. "Ahh!", she yelped as Arun had a pleasing smile.

"Ava, you have me right here, and whenever you want to drown in my scent just a call away baby. Just a call away", Abhi smirked as Ava giggled silly forgetting the garment. Before Arun can smile in Victory Abhi snatched his hoddie. "And I am keeping this just so it doesn't look like I favored anyone", they both groaned blaming each other as Abhi walked out with a smile.

He couldn't explain the pain it caused him to choose between going after his missing girlfriend or his dead best friend lying on the ground. He closed his eyes as his head pounded with images of what might be happening to Ava right now. He screamed again in frustration as he saw memories of Arun and Ava everywhere.

He tried everything in his power for these past six days. He used his influence in every department. From tracing every bit of Darsh's phone, every CCTV Footage of the bus station, railways, and Airport, to searching the whole town inch by inch. There are no traces of Ava and Darsh. It's like they just vanished from the face of the earth.