~19~

Ava's pov:

"I can drink bitter gourd juice for a whole week than running this stupid track", groaned Sharon as we moved to the ground. "Where do you think you seven are going", stood our coach arms akimbo. "Umm, to the tracks?", I said as he fake smiled before saying, "No, I am relieving you guys from running for a month", he said as we looked confused at each other. Really?

"I knew it! If it's too good to believe, then it is too good to believe!", stomped Siddi as we picked up wrappers around the college. "Don't groan girls it is better than running around", Said Sharon who is resting on the bench as her other four friends were doing the job for her.

"Isn't she the main culprit here?", said Siddi rolling her eyes. "I can still hear you", hummed Sharon in a sing-song voice. This girl is a drama queen I say, I thought internally, laughing out.

"Seriously! you are still laughing? I'm surprised those cheeks haven't fallen off after the whole day of smiling like an idiot", noted Siddi, bending down to pick up a thrown Lays wrapper. My smile became wide and I pushed her shoulder playfully making her topple over. Oops, I am too excited these days.

"Wow! is it your first date ever today?", my smile flattened a little when she asked that. No, I have been on a date before with only one person. And today I am going on my first date after moving on. It's the first time I do not feel guilty to move on.

I was going to say just that when an overexcited voice interrupted us, "I told you I can still hear you! So, who are you going on a date with?", snooped in Sharon.

"You remember the guy we had a bet on... Ahh!", shouted Siddi when I pinched her sides to shut her up. She looked at me and got what she had done. They didn't know that I already know him!

"That guy?!", exclaimed Sharon as she gave a good 1-minute gap, we could hear the crickets chirping as she connected pieces together. God no. "I knew it!", she started and I was preparing my apology speech.

"I am a perfect match-maker", Wait, what? "See Siddi something good came out of this, she got to have that hot piece all because of my bet", Said Sharon flipping her hair back. Facepalm!

She needs to know before she found this in the worst way. "Sharon..", I started to say but, she stopped me, "No! No need to thank me. Instead, let's grab something to eat and you pay".

Maybe I could reveal after that. "Hey, she has a date", pointed out Siddi. "It's alright, it's not until 8 I still have time", I assured them and Sharon shouted to ditch the trash lifting for today.

"Hey, how did the punishment go girls", came Arun. What timing, did he hear about the food? "Oh, hey baby. You need some help picking up the garbage", He said lifting his eyebrows silly at Sharon.

"If you want to keep all your teeth intact. NEVER call me baby again", Said Sharon giving him a death stare. "I love you too baby", came his reply annoying her more.

"Let's just go Ava", she said irritated. "Where are you going without me?", asked Arun turning towards us. "Celebration for Ava's new relationship", Said Siddi.

His face changed to all this overdramatic expression. God not again. "How could you?", he started acting as he clutched his heart and put on a crying expression. Perfect match for the drama queen.

"How could you not include me in this? I was there watching you kids develop this relationship for three years. I mean Abhi is far from a kid but, that's not important! What's more important is, you didn't even bother to invite me?", and that's how this stupid threw me under the bus.

"What do you mean three years?", asked Sharon furrowing her brows at him. "Not now baby. It's between Ava and me", he said, lifting his arm trying to dismiss her. Fu*k! this fool will kill me.