~37~

Ava's pov:

"What name do you want me to write on your hand?", The woman who was hired for Mehandi asked me. I watched Abhi who struggled to attach the flowers around the pillar, he accidentally pulled down from.

"Write Abhi but I want A in the middle and remaining letters hidden", I said looking at his confused face with the line of flowers around his neck. God, if I was not acting angry with him I would kiss that confusion away. This elder woman went to him and assigned the work to some crew and stuffed his mouth with a sweet, smiling at him.

"Abhi", One of the girls beside me called him and he arrived in a second. "Can you pass me a sweet too?", I gazed at this girl. She is Hina, one of Rishab's cousins and my mom taught me that we should respect his side of the family.

"Umm, sure?", He got one and looked at her both hands covered with Mehandi. "Can you feed me?", She opened her mouth.

Huh, I laughed out in shock looking around, forget respect I will smash her mouth! Rishab and Nikki, who were beside me held their smile in. Oh, is something funny here? I glared at the couple and gestured for Arun to do something but Sharon stopped him. 'I don't want my boyfriend feeding someone', She mouthed.

Ugh! Come on! I turned towards them before it's too late but came face to face with Abhi. I looked into his eyes, his nose almost touching mine. I peered behind him to see if he fed Hina, only to see the woman who was putting on the design on her hand feeding her.

"I love that attitude on your face right now", He kissed me on my dimple and left. I bit my lip to suppress the giggle that was trying to escape my throat.

I then smirked at the couple who teased me. He is my Abhi, I smiled to myself. "Mam, if you don't mind me asking. Why is everyone in that little group staring at us?", The woman who was filling my hands mumbled fumbling a bit.

I turned to look at what she was talking about. I closed my eyes and wanted to bang my head somewhere when my mom showed a heart symbol with her fingers. "Don't mind they are a bunch of stupid people!", I told her to ignore my mom and her friends. I expected that from my mom and Abhi's but twins and Priti's mums joined the cult too!

•______•

"What is it?", I asked with mock fury into the phone balancing it between my shoulder and ear. "You didn't eat anything", Abhi pointed out. "So? Why do you care? Shouldn't you be searching for the miss extraordinary?", I asked him, pouting even if he cannot see.

"Oh, I have my eyes on her right now and all I want to do is bite that pout away", My heart skipped a beat and my breath came out uneven as I saw him a little distance away from me.

"Come upstairs. I'll be in your room", He whispered cutting the call. "Thank you, this will be enough", I told the generous woman who filled my hands for an hour now. "Mam there is a little space yet to be filled", I just said it's okay and tried to get up in a hurry without disturbing the hands.

I wasted no time and speed-walked tripping a little here and there until I reached my room.

"_____"

"So, you are telling me this A means, Ava?", Abhi asked me for the last time checking my palm for his name.

"Yup, you see, I love myself more so, I told her to put my name", I shrugged opening my mouth for another bite of sandwich which he took away from my mouth and placed it on the plate.

"Then why is there a B in here", He asked parting my fingers. I tried to pull my hand away saying it means bravery. He caught my hand with a tight grip, "Oh if it means bravery this H and I must be honesty and integrity?", He found the remaining letters too.