2

'This is getting interesting ' jake though.

.

The trio finished eating and decided to leave . It was dark and it was raining.

Jake looked at them and he decided to spy on them. He was following them slowly not to make any noises .

It was cold jake probably will catch a fever .

He couldn't really hear what they were saying because of the rain drop and he was like 20 meters aways from them.

Then they split into two groups. Sunghoon was alone and he took the left path while jay and heeseung took the right path.

Jake though and he took the left path cuz that boy annoyed him in the restaurant.

'Where is he going?"jake though. Sunghoon was walking he then stoped and it made jake to hide behind one wall .

Sunghoon looked behind him and then he saw that no one was there he kept walking

Sunghoon looked behind him and then he saw that no one was there he kept walking .

Jake was holding his breath and now he released it when he saw that sunghoon kept walking.

'Fuck ....he must be good at hearing' he thought and kept spying on him .

Jake k
ept thinking that why this boy wasn't afraid walking alone in this alley. It looked creepy to jake but he is used to it

After some time sunghoon arrived in his house. It was a small one , only for him cuz he didn't had no one . He bought this house with the moneys he will steal or something that he will steal and then sold it .

He got inside and locked the door cuz he felt something strange while walking but he didn't mind he knows how to fight .

Jake saw his house and he knows where he lives now . Jake goes behind his house , there was one window and the curtains weren't on , he saw inside and it looked like a bedroom. He guessed it might be that boys bedroom.

Not so long sunghoon got inside his house , he throws his phone in his bed and took his shirt off and it took jake of guard. Jake didn't expect this but he stayed and spied on him .

Sunghoon now took a towel from his closet . He checked himself in the mirror .

Jake was looking at him , sunghoons necklace hung in his neck and his body was well built and it made jake to panic . He felt like he was doing something bad , he didn't had these thoughts in a while since he became a spy . Spy does nothing but stalk I guess.

Sunghoon only smirks and goes in the bathroom .

'I should go now ' jake though and left.

.

"Jake do you know something or suspect someone?" The worker said to jake . How should I say he was like Jake's assistant and he helps jake sometimes.