15

⚠️dont like 18+stuff dont read it then⚠️
Please dont show hate
Just skip If you want .

.

"Can I kiss you ?" Sunghoon said .

Jake looked at sunghoons lips licking his own . Jake nodded and sunghoon didn't wait any longer, he captured Jake's lips. 

Soft lips rubbing, sunghoon opened his mouth a little and put Jake's bottom lip inside his lips and rubbed his lips into it feeling these soft and plushie lips of jake .

Their eyes were closed . Jake was waiting for sunghoon to get the first move cuz he was shy to do it even though he wanted it . He likes it , he loves it.

Sunghoon was waiting for jake to get the first move but he noticed that jake probably wont do it so sunghoon started to move his lips wetting Jake's ones . Jake started to do the same and he placed his elbows in sunghoons shoulders and his fingers locking behind sunghoons head.

Sunghoon started to kiss jake more passionately with his wrist holding himself trying not to fall into Jake. 

The kiss . Sunghoons lips that are sweet, in Jake's mouth it was sweet like caramel . "Mm."

Now sunghoon sticked his tongue and licked Jake's bottom lip moving from right corner going really slowly to the left corner of Jake's bottom lip . Jake's breath twitches.

"Do you like it ...want me to continue?" Sunghoon asked in Jake's lips vibrating his lips .

Jake didn't said anything so sunghoon though that he needed to stop . Sunghoon broke the kiss trying to move his head away from Jake but jake noticed what was about to happen so he bites sunghoons lips and brough him more close .

Sunghoon widened his eyes . Let's be honest he didn't expect this.

He then continued to kiss jake more faster than before touching Jake's hairs making it messy.  Jake's hairs were between sunghoons fingers cuz he was grabbing them .

Sunghoon now goes from kissing his lips to kissing his nose and then slowly kissing Jake's cheeks and moving  his lips going to Jake's neck where was one hickey and sunghoon gave a peck and licks it .

He then opened his mouth and placed his lips in the hickey slowly sucks in it . Jake's body arched , it felt so good that jakes eyes were half opened and whimpering.

It was music to sunghoons ears , he then started to suck even more and going down kissing his neck making it wet .

"Ah~" Jake moaned when sunghoon found that sweet spot near his collarbone.  Jake then grabbed sunghoons hairs out of pleasurness moving his feet up and his thighs touching sunghoons ass.

Sunghoon continued to kiss jake then he got up sat in Jake's hips and pulled Jake up lifting his shirt up . When he took it off Jake's hairs covered his face , sunghoon with his hand touched Jake's hairs and pulled them behind grabbing them and it made jake to arch his neck showing his Adam apple . The way jake gulps the Adam apple moving up and down to gave sunghoon chills.

"You have no idea how hot you look right now " sunghoon said with husky voice and attacked his neck laying down kissing on his neck. Slowly going down to kiss in his chest and make new hickeys and  replacing other three that looked ugly .

Sunghoon was sitting in Jake's hips and it made his dick to twitch, jake then let a moan out .

Sunghoon smirked  now replacing the hickeys made by that bastard,  they were ugly anyway .

Sunghoon while sucking on a clean place, with his right hand placed it in jakes nipple and Jake's eyes widened and his back arched looking beautiful .

"Ahh~ n-note therahhh" jake said while moaning. Sunghoon finished giving him hickeys and looked up sitting in Jake's dick.  Jake tried to stop his moans by biting his lips.

"Your body says otherwise "sunghoon said now rocking his hips side to side teasing jake .

"Agh" jake moaned at the new feeling he just got . Sunghoon smirked at jake expressions.

"Never felt like this before?" Sunghoon asked making his voice seductive.

"Never" jake said and a blush appeared in his nose and sunghoon giggled.

Sunghoon moved his head and kissed his nose. Smiling at Jake.

"Can I continue even though I covered the hickeys with mine ?" Sunghoon asks sitting more hard on jake and he can feel jake going hard.

"Yes" jake said mix with whimper his voice twitching and he sighs . Sunghoon placed his hand in Jake's chest going down to kiss him but he stoped .

"Who the fuck is at this time?" Sunghoon says he got up and checked the time . It was 3 in the morning.

"I'll come back " sunghoon said leaving Jake alone . Jake pouts .

'What am I doing....and with sunghoon from all these people...aghhh I'm going insane ' jake though he then closed his eyes but instead he fall asleep .

Sunghoon goes downstairs and saw from the door hole and he saw heeseung there with Jay in his hands .

Sunghoon opened the door and they came inside .

"What the fuck dude !!" Heeseung says and lay down on the couch letting jay too.

"YEE HAWWW" jay said and drunk laughs.

"What is happening?" Sunghoon asks and heeseung looks at him . Sunghoon was ready to hear heeseung scream at him .

.

Thank you.