8

"JAKEEEEEE HYUNGGGGG " jungwon came inside without knocking. He have a separate key .

'Oh fuck' jake though.

Sunghoon stoped what he was doing and looked at the door .

Jungwon came and he dropped the bag of snacks.  Jungwon came there cuz he wanted to make a surprise to jake and watch movie and eat snacks but jungwon didn't expect this .

"OH MY GOD" jungwon said really fast and covered his eyes with his hands .

Jake pushed sunghoon aways and stood up . "Jungwon please dont misunderstand " jake said . Sunghoon only stood there and he didn't know what to do . Jake approaches jungwon.

"What the fuck hyung.....at least cover your dick" jungwon said .

Jake looked down and he saw that he forgot to pull his pants up.  He immediately pulled his pants up and got shy ,blushing.

"Its really nothing I swear " jake said .

Jungwon now looked down and sighed when he saw that jake pulled his pants up.

"Then what is this.....I cant get it out of my mind........you said you don't know him?" Jungwon said pointing and looking at sunghoon. Sunghoon only grinned and waved slowly.

Lets say sunghoon got a little shy too .
"Look let's talk letter please " jake said and jungwon nodded.

Jake now looked at sunghoon with poker face and approaches him . Jake held sunghoons hand and took him at the entrance.

"Leave now please " jake said . Sunghoon can notice a little blush in Jake's cheek.

"Let's finish another day okay " sunghoon whispered in jakes ear and it made jake to cover his neck with his jawline.

"S-stop I-it " jake said and pushed sunghoon and closed the door.

Sunghoo giggled and started to walk home. ' cute' sunghoon said to himself.

Jake came inside closing the door and took a deep breath .

Jungwon sat on the ground.

"Why are you sitting on the ground?" Jake asked curious and sat down in the couch.

"Who knows what you guys did in that poor couch" jungwon said . Jake only tskt ."sooo ....explain " jungwon said waiting for an answer.

"Look ....its really nothing to worry ....its my life I do wherever I want to " jake said . To be honest he wanted to tell jungwon about everything and that sunghoon is the thief but he didn't.

Jungwon sighed "okay hyung ....just damn...imagine if I didn't come ...r.i.p that ass ayyyy" jungwon said laughing and jake hit his shoulder.

"Never.....and if that happens r.i.p. his ass " jake said  .

"You sure about that?" Jungwon asked rising his eyebrow ." Stop it now " jake said and jungwon only laughs.

"Why did you come for ?" Jake ask now, he got up and goes to drink water .

"Oh...I wanted to watch a movie with you ....and to apologise " jungwon said looking down .

"Why....what did you do?" Jake asks now feeling curious.

"Actually....in fact I gave sunghoon hyung your address....sorry " jungwon said .

"Haa....whyyyyyy" jake whined.

"Sorry.....he looks like a good boy that's why" jungwon said .

"Dont worry ....I'll forgive you but next time ask for permission okay" jake said and got up.

"Okayyy....and I guess I'll go home " jungwon said .

After some time jungwon left and now Jake was alone.  He sat down In the couch ..he then remembered what happened and got shy .

"That fucker ....he came here , touched me without my permission and he didn't let me to releaseeee " jake said and whined .

"Hope I dont get blue balls " he talked to himself and decided to go and take a shower.

.

"Where were you sunghoon?" Jay asks . Sunghoon just came at his house.  Jay was sharing a house with heeseung. Let's say heeseung have a feeling for jay but he dont want to tell him cuz he was scared that he will lose their friendship.

"Nowhere...just forget about it" sunghoon said and left to the bathroom .

"Hum okay " jay said and continued to watch the TV....heeseung came downstairs and sat next to jay putting his head in Jay's lap .

Jay only smiled and caress heeseungs head .

Heeseungs heart was melting but he tried to stop himself cuz jay might notice it .

"Do you think I'm jungwons type?" Jay out of sudden asked . Heeseung only stayed quiet .

"Heeseung hyung " jay shakes heeseung.

"Are you sleeping?" Jay asks but heeseung didn't made any noises.

Jay now guessed that heeseung was sleeping and he put headphones in and started to watch a movie in his phone .

Holdinf his phone with his right hand and with the other hand was petting heeseungs hairs .

Heeseung wasn't asleep,  he just didn't want to hear jay talk about someone.  He was Jealous and he always get jealous when jay would play with girls or kiss them in the club .

Heeseung though that he will never have a chance with jay and he probably wasn't gay . Maybe jay likes only girls .

Heeseungs eyes were closed and one tear escaped slowly rolling down his cheek . He then fall asleep in Jay's lap .

.

Thank you.