21

"And for your information. I am a spy " jake said .

Sunghoon now looks at him and gulps . 'Is this my last day outside?' Sunghoon though .

"Your mouth sure knows how to talk " jake said " do you want to know something else too? I'll tell you anyway " Jake said and now sunghoon was quiet .

"I knew that you and your friends were the ones who stole the moneys . I always spyed on you....but see everytime my boss will ask me if I know someone who is suspicious I always would say no .....even though I know its you " jake said . He wanted sunghoon to know the truth about it . The time has come .

"Why you didn't tell them then?" Sunghoon asked .

"You want to know?....fine I'll tell you but this will change nothing.  I didn't tell them cuz .....my heart said no.....I always would think why I couldn't tell them the truth ....I wonder why I keep thinking about it about you .....I just realised that maybe I might love you " jake said and now sunghoon was shocked to hear this . He felt happy about it cuz it was same for sunghoon too. Sunghoon was about to speak but Jake put his finger in sunghoons lips .

"No....dont say nothing.  I told you this will not change because I love you ....I dont even know why did I fell in love with you.....maybe someone else is better than you " jake said and left .

Sunghoon didn't stop him . He didn't had the face to do it . He regrets everything now but it's to late. Oh how much he wished he could turn the time back and never say these words that and to hurt jake .

And about his feelings he noticed his feelings for Jake that night when they slept together,  holding jake to sleep . He realized that he loves that boy thats why he kept annoying him sometimes and tase him and everything but now it's to late . Knowing that Jake have same feelings for sunghoon too . But sunghoon had to ruin it .

'Ughh I really am stupid....fuck this mouth of mine ' sunghoon though and was so angry at himself.  He then left going to his house. Closing the door really with force and it made the vase next to the door to fall .

"FUCKKKKKK" sunghoon yelled falling on the ground. "WHYYYY ....JUST WHY" sunghoon kept yelling getting mad and trying to take the nervousness out by yelling and breaking his items in the house .

Sunghoon started to throw all the items that were in the table.  He even broke some plates and glasses .
The house looked so dirty. Sunghoon then punched the table and the table was made out of glass and it made sunghoons hand bleed . He then sat down in the couch with his hand bleeding doing nothing about it .

"I wanted to end it good not like this " sunghoon said he then got so frustrated.

.

Jake came at jungwons house . He was sharing it with niki and sunoo was there too.  They seemed to be playing games . Jake looked so sad and he just walked going and sits in the couch . They looked at him .

"Hyung....are you fine?" Jungwon asked and sat next to jake.

"Fine?....I feel like dying " jake said and now jungwon placed his hand behind Jake's back and starts to crasee it .

"Why...what happened?" Jungwon asked . Jake wasn't in the mood to talk so he just stayed silent .

"I dont think He wants to talk about it" sunoo said and niki nodded .

After some time jungwons phone rang and it was jay . Jungwon looked at jake . And Jake nodded telling jungwon to answer it .

"Hey baby" jungwon said .

Jungwons expressions changed and looked at jake ." Yeah jake hyung is fine why?" Jungwon asked and now jake took jungwons phone putting it on speaker .

"Thanks god that he is doing fine.....just wanted to say that me and heeseung came to sunghoons house but "

"But what?" Jungwon said . They were listening.

"I think something happened cuz the house was so messy . A lot of glasses are broke you will think that someone robbed it . I need to hang up cuz the nurse is calling me " jay said

"Oh my god ....are you okay?" Jungwon asked .

" I am dont worry. Sunghoon is injured " jay said and hanged up .

Jake now got up. "Let's go" 

"Where are you going?" Niki asked .

"To sunghoon ofcourse...its all my fault " jake said and walked out of the door.

"Niki I think you should stay here with sunoo and I'll go with him okay" jungwon said and smiled. They agreed .

Jungwon goes and follows jake in the car. "Ask your boyfriend where is the address of the hospital " jake said.

" go to ******* hospital " jungwon said and jake drove there .

.

Thank you. and sorry if you find it boring.