3

"Hey we meet again " he said and jake felt like crying .

Jake backed off a little .

"Chill I'm not eating you " sunghoon said blinking really slowly making seductive eyes . Jake only gulped at the scene in front of him .

"What are you doing?" Jake asked and he regretted speaking

'Damn jake you're so dumb...he probably came here cuz it's a club ' jake though and he wanted to slap himself right now.

"Me?" Sunghoon said and giggled. His voice deep . "I'm enjoying tonight I guess . And you?" . Sunghoon asks now.

"I was enjoying too but now I saw you and I cant enjoy it anymore " jake said and left . Sunghoon only smiled at him .

'Hard to get I see' sunghoon though and walks aways going to his friends.  They were sitting in a couch in the corner of the room and they can see everything clearly .

Jake now lost jungwon.
'Ahh where the fuck did he go....I'm all alone ' jake though and goes to order something to drink.

"What do you want to drink?" The barista said .

"Something what is famous here" jake said and barista only nodded.

Jake sat in the chair and was looking at people. They were mostly young and some of them making out and it made jake to cringe.

"Here " the barista said and he placed the drink in the table and it startled jake .

"You seem like it's your first time here" barista said .
Jake only smiled and took the drink and drank in one shot .

"Ah you need to slow down it's a hard one" barista said and now he serves other people.

Jake was a light drinker so it was easy for him to get drunk . His head started to feel dizzy but he wasn't drunk so he decided to stop drinking cuz he have to drive back home and now he lost jungwon. 

Jake was holding his head and goes to toilet to pee .

He entered the restroom and there was only one boy peeing but he left and now Jake was alone . He unzipped his pants and started to pee.

His tummy felt more light now. While peeing someone came inside and jake was shy . He usually felt shy when he was using public restroom .

"Oh its you" someone said and jake finished peeing and washes his hands.

"Ahh right you" jake said like he was interested.

"Let me introduce myself . I'm heeseung and I'm sorry for what happened that day , my friends were joking " heeseung said . Jake only nodded.

"It doesn't matter now " jake said and leaves the restroom . Heeseung continued what he was doing. 

Jake now didn't knew where to go so he approaches one table and he stood there placing his hands in the table and with his palm was holding his cheek . He seems bored and was looking at people dancing.

While looking at people he saw sunghoon there and he was kissing with someone. It was a boy .

'Is he gay....maybe bi' jake though and he looked at him . He felt disgusted , not cuz they were both boys dont misunderstand he just felt like it .

Now sunghoon saw jake and he smiled in the kiss and kept looking at jake and jake was looking at them . Jake just froze in his place and couldn't move so he was looking at sunghoon.

Sunghoon was kissing that boy passionately and with tongues but his gaze was on jake .

'Wish I kissed you right now' sunghoon though and he saw that jake fluttered at his gaze and hoon only smirked . His eyes were killing Jake.

'Fuck ....why is he looking at me?!' Jake though but a hand came in front of his face and jake looked at who's hand was that.

"You looked like you spaced out " .

"JUNGWON ....oh my god I thought I lost you .....where were you?" Jake asked being a protective friend.

"Dont worry about me ...I was dancing and I meet someone...he looked cute " jungwon said smiling at that boy and jake looked at where jungwon was looking and he saw the boy from the restaurant.

"Is it him?" Jake asked pointing at him..

"Yeah his name is jay " jungwon said smiling.

"I'm sorry to say this but.....stay away from him " jake said .

"But why ....he didn't do nothing " jungwon said and he pouted.  Jake saw jungwons expressions and he looked sad  .

He knew that he hurted the younger one but it was for the good not bad thing .

.

Thank you.