7

⚠️dont like 18+stuff dont read it then⚠️
Dont show hate please
Just ignore it

.

Jake was out to buy some snacks . He came back opening the door . The way he twisted the key it made sound .

He entered and put the bags in the kitchen sink and he goes in the living room . He switches the light on and he got scared when he saw sunghoon sitting in the living room in the dark.

"What the fuck what are you doing here ?" Jake asked . He was annoyed cuz he literally broke into his house .

Jake approaches him and sunghoon got up from where he was sitting and he was taller than jake and jake looked so small in this moment.

"Why?" Sunghoon asks .

"Why what?" Jake replied.

"Why i cant broke into your house when you do the same " sunghoon said now jake got confused.

"What do you mean...can you please get out of my house " jake said and with his finger pointing at the door.

"What if I dont want to . Hum?" Sunghoon said and now walked more close to Jake and jake going back wards .

"W-what are y-you doing " jake asks . Sunghoon kept walking and jake hit the wall behind him .

"Why are you running away....are you scared of me ?" Sunghoon asks .jake gulps.

"I'm just confused...what are you doing in my house and why are you talking nonsense " jake said ....he couldn't wait for sunghoon to leave his house cuz he wasn't comfortable with it.  He just felt something , he didn't know what is he feeling himself.

Sunghoon now smirked and moved his face dangerously close to Jake's neck.

"You dont like it ?" Sunghoon said.

"Like it what?....can you be m-more clear " jake asks . Sunghoon really was getting in his nerves.

"Do you enjoy watching me every night humm" sunghoon whispered in Jake's ear and it tickles him .

"Ah...stop it " jake said and he got embarrassed. "What do you m-mean?" Jake tried to act like he doesn't know what sunghoon was talking about.

"I mean ...that... you think I dont know that you watch me every night ....does it feel good seeing me pleasure myself " sunghoon said and now he placed his hand in his dick and moved his dick with his hand two times.

Jake looked down and he immediately closed his eyes .

Sunghoon smirked and placed his hand in Jake's chin and it made to look at him .

"Soo....its the same right.....I came here so now we are the same " Sunghoon said and jake only gulps . His throat was dry . He didn't know what to say so he only stayed quiet. Sunghoon was so close to jake that jake can feel his breaths hitting his nose .

Sunghoon now took the opportunity and leaned in and kissed jake .

"Umm" jake said trying to get away from him but sunghoon trapped him .

"Dont move ....I know you want it " sunghoon said .

"I dont " jake replied but it made sunghoon to kiss him more rroughly.
Licking Jake's lips with his tongue. Jake closed his mouth and he didn't open it . Sunghoon brought his hands in Jake's waist and pulled him more close to him, their dicks touching.

"Ahh" jake said when he felt sunghoons dick touching his .

"You're so sensitive....I like it " hoon says know he started to kiss Jake's neck. The noises he made filed the room with sloppy noises . Sunghoons voice was so deep and it gave Jake goosebumps.