5

"Did you found something?" Jungwon asked as soon as Jake got inside.

"No" jake said and sat down in his chair spinning it with his feet.

Jungwon sighed.
"Hyung .....u always are good at spying what happened now?" Jungwon asked and jake froze a little .

'Am I to obvious?' Jake though.

"Nahh I'm the same " jake said trying to denie it.

"Okay but next time be careful okay!" Jungwon said.

"Dont worry about me wonie" jake said and smiled.

'Is what I am doing bad?' He thought.

.

It have been one week since jake would go late at night and spy to sunghoon. He doesn't know his name and wants to learn it.

This night he decided to stalk . It was 10 pm and he didn't know what do to , maybe he misses him .

'Nahh....I'm just doing this for fun' jake had to remind himself.

He walks down that alley. He finally arrived and slowly hid behind one tree . The window as usual there had no curtains. Jake though that he doesn't even touched the window at all or he isn't a clean person .

After some minutes sunghoon was now in his room and he was sitting in one chair watching something in his laptop .

Jake was looking with curiosity then out of nowhere sunghoon just stretched and put his left hand inside his sweet pants .

'Oh shit....what is he doing....nono' jake though . But to late sunghoon started to move his hand , his back arching and he throws his head back showing his neck and Adam aple slowly gulping it made Jake's legs go week .

Jake wanted to leave cuz he didn't want to see someone masturbated , but he still stayed ,he just though that the scene in front of him looked hot .

Then sunghoon started to move his hands more fast and he bit his lips trying to hold his moans .

Jake from the other side was biting his lips too and his eyes were open he didn't close them at all .

"Mmhh"

'Shit .....did I heard that ?' Jake though. Yes he did the window was a little open so.....

"Ahhh"

Jake couldn't take it anymore.  He didn't want to stay any longer so he just left running.

Sunghoon then stopped what he was doing and smirked feeling proud of himself.

Jake arrived in his car and sat in the chair.  He breathed.

"What was that damn " jake said to himself then he looked down and he saw that he got hard .

"Fuckk....why an I hard ?" Jake again talked with himself.

Jake then decides to go home and forget about his boner and everything that happened.

At night he couldn't sleep without thinking about sunghoon . The way sunghoon held the hem of his shirt with his teeths. His moans and everything . Jake couldn't sleept at all not when sunghoon was running through his head.

'I'm feeling so weird 'jake though. He then put some music on to forget about it and tried to sleep .

.

Next morning jake woke up . His head hurted a little but he didn't care , it was probably cuz of lack of sleep .

He goes downstairs. Yes he lives alone , his family are in Australia. He is also rich so his house is pretty and big for only one person.

After some times he goes in his office where jungwon was .

"Morning hyung " jungwon said.

"Morning " jake replied and sat down in the chair sighing.

"Are you fine?" Jungwon asks .

Jake though for a sec " not really, I couldn't sleep last night " .

"Do you need something?.let's take this day off and let's go eat some dessert,  sound fun right !" Jungwon said showing his dimples and jake couldn't say no so he agreed ."okay fine " .

"Yeyyy.....you're the best hyung " jungwon said hugging jake and jake only giggled . "Let's go now " jake said and they left since they didn't had something important to do.

They arrived in one shop.  They had a lot of different kind of deserts.

"Let's sit down there " jungwon said and sat down near the window and jake follows him doing the same .

"What are we going to eat?" Jungwon asks.

"I'll have a strawberry short cake " jake said and jungwon got up to order .

While jungwon was ordering someone came there and sat down next to him and it startled jake .

"Did I scare you?" He asks.

"What are you doing here?" Jake asks sunghoon .

"What do you think I am....eating a cake ofcourse " sunghoon said and giggled more like a sigh. Jake now couldn't look in sunghoons eyes without thinking about what happened last night .

"Maybe you spy me that's why we meet again " sunghoon said and jake now looks at him .

"What are you talking about....why would I spy on you.." jake said like he didn't lie in his face .

"Umm sure .....you're to cute to be a spy " sunghoon said with a smirk in his face .

Then jungwon came there .
"Oh do you guys know each other?" Jungwon asks and sits in his chair .

"Yes "

"No-"

They both said at the same time and jake said no .

"Who am I going to believe now?" Jungwon said smiling.

"Your friend ofcourse " jake said ." I don't know him ....he's some creep probably " jake said looking st sunghoon .

"Why am I a creep....you look like one , especially a creep at night  " sunghoon said confidently. Jake now stoped what he was doing .

'What does this mean ' jake though and he tried to play it cool.

  .

Thank you .