23

Warning: kissing gif.

"Okay " jake said and that's it.
Sunghoon captured Jake's lips.

He started to kiss Jake passionately,  he missed jakes lips . Jake missed his lips too , they way they make his legs go week , jake couldn't hold himself anymore and was about to slide down but sunghoon picked him up and placed jake to sit in th sink .

"You really enjoy it dont you" sunghoon said and placed his hand in Jake's hair grabbing them and with his bandaged arm put it around Jake's waist.

"You said to make out and that's what I am doing " jake said between the kiss. Sunghoon kissed him rough and with tongues .

"Mhh" a moan escaped Jake's mouth and it made sunghoon go crazy

"Mhh" a moan escaped Jake's mouth and it made sunghoon go crazy . Leaning more into Jake and Jake's hands goes behind and back to hold into the sink cuz sunghoon leaned and it made jake to arch his back like a bridge.

Sunghoon stoped kissing and looked into Jake's eyes who were half closed.

"You have no idea how sexy you look right now " sunghoon said with a deep voice. Jake blushed and he didn't know what to say so he stayed silent .

Then sunghoon placed his hand inside Jake's shirt and it made jake to shiver .
And the moan came out twitching.
It made sunghoon to smirk.

' it's fine jake ......you want it too so do wherever you need like doing ' jake though said to himself.

Jake then put his hands in sunghoons neck bringing him into a kiss . And they started to kiss even more passionately like there is no tomorrow. Forgetting about everything what was happening their mind was only focused at this moment.

Hands touching each others body , tongues twisting, eating each others lips .

The bathroom filled with whimpers and moans .

Now they broke the kiss , jake slowly brough his face in sunghoons neck and started to give pecks making sunghoons neck wet . Sunghoon enjoyed it . It felt good .

'He smells so good ...ugh makes me want to give hickeys ' jaks though. He parted his lips and with his teeth bite sunghoons skin and sunghoon whined .

Jake now looked into sunghoons eyes and can see lust in his eyes . Jake then smirked .

"Close your eyes " jake said and sunghoon slowly closed his eyes and waited for something to happen. He then heard a click and he opened his eyes and he saw that jake left. He goes after jake.

"Sorry guys I'll go now " jake said to them and left . They looked at him with confused look . Then sunghoon came there .

"Where is jake?" He asked .

"He just left like 5 seconds ago " jay said and continued what he was doing.

'Ughh fuck......I probably wont see you again....maybe if you really love me you will come to me' sunghoon though and goes in his room , throws himself in his bed and put his pillow in his face.

This was a bad day for sunghoon.

.

Jake went home and he forgot about jungwon. He goes in his room and tried to take a nap cuz a lot of things were happening. He placed his hand in his neck and though about what happened 10 minutes ago . He just left sunghoon like that , he doesn't know why he did it but he felt like it . He was embarrassed or he didn't know what he felt . He didn't want to leave sunghoon and now he wont see him. 

"Why did I had to fall in love with him....whyyyy" jake said to himself.

He was so tired and frustrated and he fall asleep .

.

Jungwon was at his boyfriends house , "I will go too" jungwon said and he bid goodbye to his lovers .

Sunghoon came downstairs. "Dont bother jake , he needs time alone " sunghoon said and jungwon nodded.
"Okay hyung " he then left.

Sunghoon goes and sits in the living room with them " I need to tell you guys something " sunghoon said and they were listening to him .

"So......me and jake have one relationship I don't know what kind but I ended loving him .....he loves me too tho" sunghoon said .

"Wahhh. What's great right?" Jay said.

"Umm no.....we fought about something and yeah today was my last time talking to him .....until he does then its fine' sunghoon said looking down.

"Ow" jay said and heeseung looks at him trying to comfort him .

"What happened?" Heeseung said .

Sunghoon now sighs."it doesn't matter what happened just ....jake is a spy" sunghoon said and they widened their eyes.  "A what? " jay yelled.

"Wait a minute......I think I knew it cuz jungwon told me about a hyung that is a spy" heeseung said remembering that time .

"What will happen now.....will we go in jail?" Jay asks feeling scared .

"Oh about that .....he knows that we are thieves but he didn't told the police cuz he loves me so we're safe for now" sunghoon said and jay released the breath he was holding.

"Oh thanks god. Now what is going to happen " heeseung said.

"Live our lives I guess. But without stealing " sunghoon said.

.

Thank you.