20

"Oh okay....." sunghoon said and the lady took sunghoon in the yard where was one table made with woods. They sat down .

Jake stayed there trying his best not to get caught.

"So.....explain please....they were a lot of moneys ....where did you get them?" The lady asked and sunghoon gulped . He didn't want to tell her that they stole the moneys .

"Um......my friend is rich so he gave me the moneys " sunghoon lied and jake scoffed at the lie .

"Oh....but one million dollars.....he must be a good friend of yours " she said and sunghoon said " yes....yes he is " he gulps trying to kept a natural face .

"You have no idea how grateful we are ....all kids her were happy about it . We bought a lot of toys and food clothes.  They were so happy ." The lady said .

Jake now knows why they stole the moneys . He felt bad for it ...and also glad that he didn't told the police .

'So.....they really stole moneys for them ....I though they dont have a heart for it' jake though .

"No need to thank me ....I just wanted to see them happy ...especially my sister " sunghoon said .

"Oh right yeji.....why dont you tell her that you are her brother?" She said.

"Look.....I really want to but...I dont have money to keep her ...." sunghoon said looking down ." Here she is more safe " .

"I agree with that ....it doesn't matter as long as you're going to visit her" the lady said and smiled .

Jake's heart melted at it . He never thought that sunghoon have a sister and she doesn't have parents.

'So....sunghoon doesn't have parents....I feel so bad  ...' jake though and bits his lips at the feeling.  He felt like crying. He didn't though sunghoon had to go through this .

Then Jake's phone rang and it made noise.

'Oh fuck fuck fuck stop stop please ' jake thought and tried to decline the call .

"Hey who is there ?" Sunghoon said and jake said fuck and run ....sunghoon then run trying to chase him .

"HEY YOU STOP" sunghoon yelled . He couldn't see his face cuz jake had a hat and a mask on .

Jake was running for his live and sunghoon chasing him . They arrived in  one  park and Jake couldn't breath anymore so his steps slowed down and it made sunghoon to grab Jake's wrist and made him to turn around.

"WHo whe fuck are you....tell me now " sunghoon said grabbing Jake's shirts collar . The eyes looked familiar to sunghoon.

"Its me ...stop " jake said and sunghoon recognized his voice and let him go .

Jake then took his mask and hat off and panted placing his palms in his legs trying to relax.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked , he was so confused .

"What am I doing...cant you see by yourself " jake said,  he didn't meant to sound rude.

"There you stalking me???" Sunghoon said looking at Jake and pointing at himself.

"I can explain " jake said now he stood there and he was smaller than sunghoon.

"Explain what ....you really stalked me and found everything about what I did and about my life ....what will you do know...tell the cops?" Sunghoon said getting mad  .

Jake listens to him ." Yes I know now a lot about you and the moneys that you stole ...." jake said . He didn't know why sunghoon was so mad about it .

"Fine...now go tell the cops " sunghoon said pushing Jake's shoulder and started to walk .

"Do you know who I am" jake yelled and sunghoon stoped .

"Do you want to know what work I am doing?" Jake said and now sunghoon came back approaching jake.

"What work.....sleeping with dudes" sunghoon said and it made jake angry .

"Dont talk like that please " jake said .

"Why.....its true ,  I always find you in clubs late at night and you even tried to do it with me , I wonder with how many boys did you do it " sunghoon said saying those words in jakes face . Jake felt so bad in this moment. 

Jake's first kiss was with sunghoon and  now sunghoon is saying these words .
Jake felt a tear roll down his cheek , his nose became red .

It made sunghoon to feel bad .'fuck I shouldn't have said these words ' sunghoon though.  To be honest sunghoon didn't meant to say it but he became angry cuz his secret revealed and he thought that jake will tell the cops and he and his friends will go in jail .

"Dont cry " sunghoon said trying to wipe the tear but jake pushed his hand aways .

"Let me tell you something.....I am not a slut ....I am not a bad person....I am only a boy who is still virgin ....I dont sleep with people......and my first kiss was with you " jake said . He didn't know what he was saying he just let the words speak by itself.

Sunghoon now raised his eyebrows , for some reason he believed it .

"And for your information.  I am a spy " jake said .

.

Thank you.