19

"Damn sunghoon....was he the one you were talking about?" Jay said and sunghoon smiles at him raising his eyebrows up and down .

"I'll go in my room " sunghoon said and left .

Jay and heeseung now were alone .
"Let's go in my bedroom " heeseung said and left . Jay following him .

.

"I can explain " jake said .

They arrived and were in the kitchen sitting in the chairs. 

"Explain what .....I already figured it out.....and you tell me to not be with them and here you having fun with sunghoon hyung " jungwon said and put a chips in his mouth .

"I'm sorry wonnie....and I'll let you date them but if something happens just tell me okay " jake said trying to be a good hyung for him .

"Mm. Dont worry about me "jungwon said . "Let's order pizza " .

They ordered food and something else too . It was dinner time so they ate .

.

Next morning. It was like 13:00.

Sunghoon was in his home alone and he didn't know what he will do . He then though about her and decided to meet her cuz he misses her .

Sunghoon went out of his house going to buy something even though he didn't had that much money . Stealing? He didn't want to do that . He stoped doing it and same goes for his friends too . The moneys that they stole ....you'll know soon why they did. 

Sunghoon was walking and he looked at his left and saw one doll in the window sitting near one wood . It caught sunghoons attention he then loved it found it cute and decided to buy it .

He goes inside then asked the cashier about the doll.

"Hey sir , what can I get for you?" The cashier said .

"Umm .....I wanted to ask how much is that doll?" Sunghoon said pointing at the doll and the cashier looked at where he pointed .

I wanted to ask how much is that doll?" Sunghoon said pointing at the doll and the cashier looked at where he pointed

"Oh .....um let me check " she said and goes to see the price tag .

"Its 25.00$ " she said . Sunghoon didn't though he will have enough money . He checked his wallet and he found only 15.00 . .

"Umm .....can you help me with it....like can I give you only 10.00 dollars and others another day ....." sunghoon said and she looked at him .

"Look....here you can have my phone number. If I dont give you the moneys you can tell the cops .....I really need it " sunghoon said looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Umm.....okay but dont tell no one " the cashier said and smiled . Sunghoon was happy to hear it and smiled ."good....thank you so much" sunghoon said . He then bough it and left .

"Excuse me " jake said . He had a hat one .

"Can I pay for him ....the 10.00 dollars " jake said . He was hearing their conversation later .

"Umm okay!" The cashier said and jake paid it ." Thank you.  Have a nice day" the cashier said and jake left running to catch with sunghoon.

You might wonder how jake was in that shop? Well he came to spy but he saw sunghoon and he thought that he will steal again but he didn't expect something like that to happen.  Jake was confused at why sunghoon is always buying toys and for girls and he also was curious to know who is she. His girlfriend maybe? Jake though.

Jake now was 10 matters away from sunghoon . Sunghoon was minding his business and with the doll in the pink bag . He was happy that he will meet her . He always meets her .

After walking . Sunghoon didn't take a taxi cuz he didn't had that much money so he walked and jake following.  It took 10 minutes till they arrived .

Sunghoon stoped in one big house and jake hid behind some trees that were in the yard to make the yard more pretty .
Then jake looked at the name and he noticed that it was an orphanage.

"Hoonie "

Jake heard the word and looked what was happening.  It was one girl . She looked like she was 4 years old or something. Jake was looking at the scene in front of him .

"Heyyy princess " sunghoon said going down in his knee to match that little girls height.  She then hugged sunghoon.

"I missed you honnie " she said and giggled it made sunghoon to smile . Jake was smiling too and he didn't know why ....it just felt cute watching sunghoon with kids .

"I did too princess " sunghoon said.

"Look I got something for you " sunghoon said and gave the little girl the gift he just bought it. The little girls smile grew more big and she opened and saw the doll . You can see sparkles in her eyes . She then gasped and it made sunghoon to giggle at the reaction.

"Do you like it ?" Sunghoon asked and she nodded really fast and hugs the doll and then sunghoon too thanking him .
Then one lady came there which jake guessed it was the one who keeps the kids safe.  Like a babysitter?.idk.

"Oh you came again?" She said and sunghoon got up and Bows at her .

"Yes I did ...I wanted to see her " sunghoon said looking at her .

The lady smiled .
"Hey yeji....go now to your friends and play with them " she said and yeji left .

Jake was watching really curiously now.

"Also I need to talk to you with the moneys that you send to us " the lady said and now jake came more close to listen to their conversation.

.

Thank you. Soon is going to end , maybe?.