6

"Wait .....I think I have seen you before " jungwon said now raising his eyebrow out of curiosity.

"You think....think more , maybe you will remember " sunghoon said smiling at him then it hit jungwon.

"Aaaaa ....you're the one from that club right?" Jungwon said and jake choked in his drink .

"Hyung are you fine ?" Jungwon asks . Jake was caughing and now stoped .

"I'm fine dont worry " jake said rubbing his neck.

"Yes I am " sunghoon said .

"Oh....okay ....I'm jungwon by the way and you?" Jungwon asks . He is a friendly person .

"Sunghoon " sunghoon said and now looks at jake ." What about this cutie here,  what's his name ." .

Jungwon looked at where sunghoons gaze was." Ooo ...he is jake " jungwon said and Jake steps on jungwons foot .

"Ouww...why tho" jungwon said whinced.

"You talk a lot " jake said . The waiter now came bringing them the dessert.

"Here enjoy it " he said .

Jungwon looks at his name tag .
"Thank you sunoo " jungwon said and now the waiter or I should say sunoo smiled really cutely and left .

"He's cute " jungwon said .

"U think about everyone the same " jake said forgetting that sunghoon was there too.

"What about me ....am I cute ?" Sunghoon asks and again it startled jake ."chill.....I dont bite " sunghoon said . Jake only gave him a look.

"Yeah you are cute.....jake probably thinks that you are cute too....so his type" jungwon said.

"Ehhh jungwon shut up pleasee. I dont even know how you think that this mf looks cute " jake said shaking his head but his cheeks were pink .

"I know I am cute ...and handsome " sunghoon said confidently. "Wish I had your confidence to be honest " jungwon said giggling .

"Dude what the fuck are you doing here  ...I told you to wait for me outside " someone came there to their table.  Jake looked and saw sunghoons friend. Was his name Jae...jay right jay . Jake though.

"Sorry ....I was having a talk with them" sunghoon said looking at them.  Now jay looked and he saw jungwon.

"Oh jungwon right?" Jay asks and jungwon was feeling shy ." Y-yeah" .

"Cute" jay said and sat down next to him .

"Why did you sit here ...?" Jake ask sounding rude.

"Jake hyung...dont be rude I know him " jungwon said smiling at jay .

"But I don't " jake replied and jungwon only sighs ..."dont mind him ....he is sometimes rude but trust me he is a good person " jungwon was talking about jake . "Fine ...you can sit here with us " jake said trying not to hurt his friends feelings. "Thanks" jay said .

Then jay and sunghoon ordered some dessert too .

They were eating and jake was eating clumsy,  he made his corner of the lips with white cream . He didn't mind it so he didn't wipe it.

Sunghoon noticed it and he leaned more close and with his thumb he wipes the cream from his mouth and licks his thumb . It caught jake of guard and he was shocked and he also got shy when sunghoon said "you eat like a baby" .

"Guys stop flirting in front of my salad " jay said and sunghoon only smirks .

After some minutes someone called jay and he answered after finishing the call he stood up.

"Let's go hoon . Heeseung is waiting for us" jay said and goes to pay .

"So I guess I'll see you again?" Sunghoon said and when he got up he placed his hand in Jake's thigh grabbing it . Jake yelped and widened his eyes but sunghoon only winks at him and left like nothing happened.

"Jake hyung are you okay....you are red " jungwon asks.

"I'm fine " jake replied and tried to process what was happening.

'What is he doing damn ...' jake though.

.

The day went by like that . Jake went home cuz he didn't had nothing to do . It was 7pm. He ordered pizza and ate dinner .

Jungwon was home too staying with his friend niki . Then someone texted him . It was from a unknown.

Unknown :

Hi .....its sunghoon...jay gave me your number. 

Jungwon saw the message and replied.

Jungwon :
Oh ....okay ...do you need me for something?

Sunghoon  :
Yeah....do you know where does jake live .
Dont worry he is my friend but he acts like he doesn't know me
Trust me :).

Jungwon :
Umm......sure!
Here.
****** ****** ****

Sunghoon  :
Thank you ...byeee.

Seen  19:54 .

Jungwon was curious but he still gave him the address .
'He looks like a nice person ' this is what jungwon thought.

.

Thanks.

Prepare for the next chapter  😌😏