17

It have been 2 days since jake and sunghoon saw each other . They wanted to meet each other but they didn't. Showing at their houses would be awkward so they didn't.

Jake was at his house watching a tv , today was his day off so he had nothing to do.

He was watching a series , he was to focused in the screen that he didn't realise that jungwon is inside his house watching him . Jungwon was sitting next to one chair couch (idk if it makes sense lol) .

"WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING " jungwon yelled at Jake's face on purpose to scare him .

"AGH OH MY GOD BLOOD OF JESUS YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME " jake said he then put his hand in his heart trying to calm down.  Jungwon was only laughing at him .

"Dont laugh ....you should have told me that you'll come" jake said pouting. He now focused on the series.

"Umm..I'm sorry for not telling you but .....um....I. need to tell you something " jungwon said like a whisper feeling scared of what his hyung will say about it .

Jake paused the drama and looked at jungwon. "Are you okay?did someone hurt you?who the fuck did it?" . Jake keeps asking questions.

"No hyung ....listen...please dont get mad at me" jungwon said looking down and playing with his fingers.

"I promise.." jake said giving him his pinky to pinky promise . Jungwon only sad smiled and lazily interlock their pinkies .

'I hope he doesn't get mad ' jungwon though to himself.

"Okay now tell me " jake said smiling at jungwon.

"Im ....um....I'm in a relationship " jungwon said closing his eyes waiting for jake to say something.

"Hahahaha oh my god ...really??" Jake asked . He was shocked cuz jungwon didn't seems like that type of person.

"Yeah.....and it's not a girl " jungwon said and jake smiled at him.

"Dont worry wonnie....I'm gay too" jake said . He wasn't really sure about his sexuality but since that night with sunghoon and he now confirmed officially that he's gay .

"REALLY??" jungwon asked feeling surprised.

"Yes....and I'm happy for you . So who is he?" Jake asked and jungwon was scared to say this word cuz he thought that it will break Jake's heart.

"Hyung....um.......its not him." Jungwon said trying to figure out the words he learned to say to jake.

Jake was confused a little " what do you mean....so it's a they ....like no gender?" Jake asked (sorry if I did I mistake here) .

"No....what I am trying to say is it's a boy but .....I'm dating them ....like tw...o....boys" jungwon finally said it and closed his eyes ready to hear jake yelled at him and being a protective hyung .

"I'm sorry ...it just happened " jungwon said. He was waiting for a answer from jake .

"Wahhh so you a cheater now .....one at night and one at daylight ahhahaha" jake said and giggled.

Jungwon was confused now and it hit him what jake meant to sat ." A....nononon....I didn't mean it like that ....what I mean is .....I'm dating two boys at the same time ...like threesome . " jungwon said and now jake stoped laughing and looks at him .

'Fuck I hope he accepts it ....I really do love them ' jungwon though now his eyes looking like boba .

"Oh.....do you love them and do they love you back too?" Jake asked now .

"Yes they do ....and I DO TOO " jungwon said getting a little exited.

"Thennn...who am I to stop you from loving them.....congratulations " jake said and jungwon was happy now.  His hyung loves him and accepts him.

"But ....I will meet them right now I I wanna know what type of persons are they who stole your heart?" Jake asked and it made jungwon to feel shy .

"What are you saying omg " jungwon said feeling shy . Jake only giggled at jungwons flushed face.

"But you will meet them....and right now if you want to .." jungwon said .

"Yes let's go now " jake said getting up going to his room to wear clothes . It was 16:00 .

Jungwon in the living room told them that his hyung wants to meet them and they agreed and they even told jungwon to go to their house.

"JAKE HYUNG LETS GO TO THEIR HOUSE" jungwon yelled and jake got down .

"I wanted to wear something good so your boyfriends will think that I am attractive too " jake said sticking his tongue out

"I wanted to wear something good so your boyfriends will think that I am attractive too " jake said sticking his tongue out .

Jungwon only giggled "let's go now " .

They left and jake driving ofcourse.
They were in the car then jungwon suddenly said something. "Hyung who bite you in the neck ?" .

Jake widened his eye " um...ohh....o a mosquitoes bite me so I scratched it with my nails and it turned out like this " jake said trying to lie and cover the reality.

"I dont believe it but nevermind " jungwon said and looked outside the window.

'I should have put on a turtleneck....they will think that I am a whore ' jake though while driving. 

After arriving in the house.  They got outside and jake looked at the house .

'Not rich ' jake though.

"Let's go" jungwon said and rang the bell , jake was behind him .

After some seconds the door opened and there stood jay and heeseung.  Jake got shocked then jungwon goes and packs their lips and Jake got even more shocked.

"I -....what is thi...." jake couldn't finish the sentence cuz he fainted.

.

Thank you.