10

Sunghoon now arrived at his friends house.  He always would go there cuz he felt lonely in his house all alone .

When sunghoon came he closed the door with force and it and it made a loud noise .

It startled heeseung.  He was sitting in the kitchend table eating one apple.

"Calm the fuck down sunghoon " heeseung said and continued to eat apple .

"I FUCKING cant ...a lot of things are happening and my mind IS GOING TO EXPLODE " sunghoon said and took heeseungs appe from his hand and bite in it .

"Hey ...you have other apples here why did you take mine " heeseung said but sunghoon just ignored him .

"Why do you look like you were crying?" Sunghoon asks and heeseung stayed quiet.

"I know hyung.....I know that you like jay "sunghoon said and continued to eat the apple .

"How the fuck do you know it .....was I to obvious?" Heeseung said and sunghoon only nodded and chewed in his apple .

"Fine I agree I love jay.....but he is out with one jungwon guy " heeseung said feeling sad

"Hyung I wish I can comfort you but I have problems too and I will just go sleep and you continue to cry" sunghoon said and left going in Jay's bedroom to take a nap .

'Why am I so mad and I'm sad too....what are you doing to my heart jake ....I'm feeling sad that we fought....I'm going stupid ' sunghoon though he then fall asleep.

.

"Jungwon where are you going?" Niki asks his friend.

"I'll tell you letter now tell me do I look good?" Jungwon asks spinning around to show his clothes better in every angle .

"Yeah you look good that's why I asked you ....now where are you going?" Niki asked.

"Out with a friend but he is kinda cute ....I might have a tiny little crush for him ....dont tell jake hyung please " jungwon said . Niki smiled at his friend.

"Mm. Dont worry your secret is safe with me " niki said .

"Thanks....I gotta go now bye " jungwon said and left.

Niki took his phone and called someone .

"Baby ....I'm home alone " niki said .

"Oh I'll come and lets watch a movie " Nikis boyfriend said .

"I'll wait and buy some snacks " niki said and they hung up.

.

Jay was waiting for jungwon in one park where jungwon told him to meet .
Jay checked the time in his clock and he looked up and saw jungwon in front of him smiling showing his dimples.

"Hey" jungwon said sounding cute . Jay smiled and said hey back .

"Soo where do you want to go " jay ask and jungwon though.

"Drink coffee?" Jungwon said and jay agreed . They left hopping in Jay's motorcycle and drove off going in one coffee shop where they sell deserts too .

Their day went like that . Jungwon felt happy and his crush on jay grew more bigger.

"I guess I should go now.....thank you for today " jungwon said .

"You're welcome..." jay replied smiling. Jay then waited for jungwon to go inside cuz jay gave jungwon a ride to his house .

Jungeon stayed there with his hand locked behind his ass. He then just moved close to Jay and kissed his cheek.

Jay widened his eyes and jungwon blushed ."bye" jungwon said giggling and left .

Jay stayed there touching his cheek and smiled.
'I think I fell in love ' jay though and left .

Jungwon got inside and he saw something what he didn't want to see.

"Aghhhh. What the fuck....niki the fuck " jungwon said when he saw niki on top of one boy making out.

Niki got up now and the boy buttoned his shirt really fast and they both stood there .

"Explain omg ....why these things always happen to me ...." jungwon said whining . He then sat down in the couch .

"Umm jungwon ....sorry for not telling you earlier...but I was about to tell you I swear ." Niki said now sitting down and  Nikis boyfriend sat down too. His cheeks were red cuz he got shy ..

"Dont worry ....I dont care if you didn't tell me it's just that I dont want to see People make out in front of me ....this is the second time "jungwon said .

"Ehhh...thanks god that you arent mad at me ......sooo this is my boyfriend " niki said .

"H-hi I'm sunoo " the boy said giving jungwon his hand for a handshake . Jungwon shakes his hand.

"I'm jungwon ....wait a damn minute ....are you the boy who works at the ***** ?" Jungwon asks and sunoo smiled .

"Yeah it's me and I noticed you " sunoo said smiling. Jungwon smiled too he then widened his eyes .

Jungwon held his wrist with his hand.
"Aghhhh...I touched your hand....you probably did something with that....ewwww" jungwon said and run in the bathroom to wash his hand.

"I didn't touch nothing " sunoo said .

"YEAh HE DID... HE TOUCHED MY PP" niki yelled and jungwon groaned "Ewwww FUCK BOTH OF YOU "

Niki and sunoo only giggled .

.

Thank you.