Final

Next morning. Sunghoon woke up first. He then remembered that jake was with him and looked at his right.  Thanks god jake didn't left like last time . He smiled and brought jake more close to him and kissed Jake's head.

Jake then groaned, slowly he opened his eyes and saw sunghoon looking at him . Jake smiles .

"Good morning~~" jake said and moves more close to sunghoon hugging him like a puppy he is .

"Morning " sunghoon replied with his morning voice . They stayed like that for some minutes then they decided to get up.

"Let's go...you need to shower " sunghoon said.  Last night sunghoon showered but jake didn't cuz he couldn't walk in that moment and he fall asleep cuz he was tired .

"Mm" jake hummed . Sunghoon got up first. "Get upppp" Sunghoon said holding Jake's wrist but jake felt sleepy and stayed in the bed .

"Get you lazy ass up" sunghoon said and Jake giggled " I know I am lazy " Jake said he then got up .

"I cant walk....take me in the bathroom" jake said. He didn't had any clothes in only with a blanket around his body . Sunghoon then smiled and picked jake up "opp" sunghoon said and jake smiled placing his face into sunghoons neck .

'I love him so much' jake though .

Sunghoon brough jake in the bathroom . And let him sit in the sink.

Sunghoon made the bath ready ."okay it's ready " sunghoon said and jake got up , took the blanket off and steps in the bathtub . Sunghoon stood there watching jake .

Jake sat down and relaxed in the hot water . After some times with sunghoon helping jake to shower and laughing jake finished showering and he wore sunghoons clothes . They were a little big for him but it doesn't matter .

Jake and sunghoon go downstairs in the kitchen.  Jake sat down and sunghoon started to make food for them . They looked like couples . Come on confess already smh.

"You dont have to make food for me " jake said looking at sunghoon. "But I want to" sunghoon said and continued what he was doing and jake looking at the way sunghoon cooked. He smiled all the time .

Some minutes passed and they both ate the food that sunghoon made . They were both so happy about it .

"What do you call this ?" Sunghoon then asked . They were sitting in the living room . "Call what" jake answered.

"Our relationship....what is this relationship?" Sunghoon asked hoping jake would say something good.

Jake then though making a "umm" sound.  "What do you want it to be?" Jake asked looking directly at sunghoons eyes.

"Umm.....I love you , you know that ....and I wanna spend my life with you .....what about you?" Sunghoon asked . Did he just said that.

Jake then smiled " dont worry I love you too....if I didn't I wouldn't have  come back to you" jake said and approaches sunghoon sitting in his lap . Sunghoon froze for a moment but then melted .

"Do you want to be lovers?" Jake asked his voice smoothing.

"Of course ...." sunghoon replied then jake kissed sunghoons lips , one bite and broke the kiss.

"You're my boyfriend now" jake said and sunghoon smiled kissing jake back .

"You're my boyfriend too" sunghoon said and they both smiled.

Who though that jake would end in love with a thief who he needed to spy on and get him in jail . I guess life is like that , you dont expect things like that but it happens .

.

Thank you so much. This ended too. I cant believe it . Also sorry for everything and this was a short chapter I know but this how it turned out . Thank you for reading it hope you like it , I really appreciate it and I had fun writing this one.

It literally took me 5 day to finish it lol . Anyway have a good day/nigh.

Don't forget that didi loves you and❤

(Currently writing a jakehoon story it's a vampire au . Prince sunghoon).