12

Tw: sexual harassment ⚠️

Heeseung arrives home . He saw jay in the living room playing games in his phone .

Heeseung goes to him .

"Jay....um do you have a picture of your crush .?" Heeseung asks and jay stoped playing games .

"Yeah I do " jay said he was confused.

"Good can you show me who is this jungwon guy" heeseung asked and jay agreed .

"Here" jay said and gave heeseung his phone .

'Oh fuck...I'm in danger ' heeseung though .

"Hyung are you okay?" Jay asks ..."yeah I am " heeseung said and got up going in his room . Jay was confused but he didn't asked heeseung more .

.

Jake was staying in his room then someone called him . It was a number he shared in medias if someone needs help .

"Yes . How can I help you?" Jake said .

" jake sim on the phone ?" It was a woman's voice 

"Yes miss " jake said 

"Oh good. Its that my husband looks kinda suspicious to me can you please help me and spy on him , I wanna know what he does " the lady said .

To be honest it wasn't the first time someone having same problems.

"Humm okay ....can you send me a picture of your husband and what he does . Why do you find him suspicious?" Jake asked .

" I think he is cheating on me ...like late at night he will leave from 1 in the morning and he will come back at 6 in the morning and when he comes back he smells like alcohol and one night I found a hickey in his body " the lady said .

Jake felt bad for her cuz what kind of husband Is he .

"Okay ....thank you for telling me I'll tell you everything about him . Good bye " jake said and hang up the call .

The message was sent to jake from the same number and jake opened seeing a man in his 30s .

'Humm ...so this is how he looks like ..okay ' jake though and got up put some clothes on and left the house. Not forgetting to put a balck mask on and a hat .
It was like 00:45 ....the man goes outside of his house at 1am .

Jake now was standing in one coffee near that woman's house waiting for something suspecting.

Afte some times it reaches near 1am so he decided to go at their house and hid behind one tree .

'He's rich ' jake though when he saw his house .

Then after some minutes the door opened and there walked one man . Jake noticed it was him  , he now started to follow him trying his best not to be found .

That man got in a taxi and jake needed a taxi too so he stoped one and told the driver to follow them .

'He is rich why he didn't take his own car ?' Jake though.

"More fast please cuz we lost them" jake said.

"Who are you to tell me what to do-" the taxi said but stoped when Jake showed moneys in front of his eyes .

"Okay ....I'll go more faster " the driver said jake only gave him a 'cuz of money'  look .

Now the taxi in front of them stopped and Jake told the driver to stop where he was . Jake paid the taxi .

'Ooo a club ...its the same one I went to with jungwon ' jake though . He took his mask and hat off and throws them going inside acting like he is a customer.

Same like last time .  Nothing changed.  Drinks drunk people horny people screaming etc.

Jake then goes near one table and watches everyone looking for him . Jake then spotted that man making out with two girls.

'What the fuck ....he is to ugly for that and old ' jake though and made a disgusting face . He took his phone trying not to look obvious about it and took some pictures .

Jake was about to leave but someone stoped him.

"Ohhh... look who we got here " one boy said . Jake didn't knew them so he got scared. He had one friend with him too .

Jake just tried to ignore them and was about to leave but one of them held his wrist .

"Where are you going cutie ?" Boy1 asked and boy2 only smirked .

"Home" jake replied trying to act tough but to bad they were stronger than him and it's two plus one.

"Not so fast baby" boy1 said and with force they brough jake to the restroom .

Jake screamed but no one can hear him because of the music.

Then they throw Jake and jake was on the floor . Jake then got up.
"Let me go please " jake pleaded but they didn't let him go.

Then boy1 just raised his eyebrows to his friend and boy2 held Jake's hands and boy1 started to kiss jake .

"Umm..AGHHH stop it please " jake said moving his face side to side trying to stop them . They didn't stop and boy 1 continued to kiss him and he started to kiss his neck leaving hickeys.  He the  took Jake's shirt and in Jake's chest he left 3 hickeys and 2 in his neck .

Jake was crying a lot his eyes swallowed red . He hated this... he hated his body now .

The boy tried to take Jake's pants off but  someone came .

"JAKE "

.

Thank you.