14

"Shut up or I'll kiss you " sunghoon said.

Jake now stoped what he was doing and looked at sunghoon,  he then started to cry.  Sunghoon saw the way tears fall down his cheeks wetting the gray sheet of the pillow .

Sunghoon panicked. "Dont cry please...I was joking " sunghoon said . He looked down and saw jake shirtless and with some hickeys . Sunghoon then gulped getting angry . He hated seeing this on jake . He wanted the one to make them not others .

"S-sunghoon " jake whispered and sunghoon couldn't hear him so he leaned his ear next to Jake's mouth.

"Thank you " jake said and sunghoon now heard it . He felt his soul leave the body , Jake's voice was everything and sunghoon wanted to thank himself for going to pee also thank jay cuz he made him to go to the club.

' if I didn't came ...they probably would have raped j....ake ' sunghoon though biting his lips out of anger .

Jake then placed his palm in sunghoons cheek and it made sunghoon to melt .

Sunghoom was about to leave cuz he couldn't stay any longer.

Jake stoped sunghoon holding his arm."dont leave me alone....I'm scared ".

These words made sunghoon to stop and look at jake "what do you want me to do ?" .he asks.

"Stay with me.....sleep next to me " jake said looking next to his left signalling sunghoon to lie down . To be honest jake didn't know why he was doing this  , he just felt safe and happy about it and he didn't know why .

Sunghoon didn't expect this kind of response from jake and it made him shocked to be honest.

"Okay " sunghoon said getting up from jake and leaning next to him. "Do you want a t shirt? Maybe shower ?" Sunghoon asks jake .

"I wanna shower " jake said and sunghoon got up going to find something for jake to wear that will make him comfy .

After some times jake finished showering wearing the clothes that sunghoon gave him . They were a little big for him but it doesn't matter.

'They smell good....sunghoon smells good ' jake though when he wore the t-shirt and smelled the collar of it.

'What am I doing ' Jake though and stoped what he was doing going out of the bathroom. Sunghoon was in the bed sitting , staying in his phone . He looked up and saw jake there with the towel around his shoulders.

"Oh you finished....heeseung texted me telling why I left jay alone " Sunghoon said and jake sat next to sunghoon. 

"Tell him you're with me if he knows who I am" jake said and lied down.  Sunghoon looked at him and jake was so cute in that moment his hairs were black and wet . It looked funny .

Sunghoon giggled a little " come let me dry your hairs " sunghoon said . Jake got shy but he still accepts it and sat down .

"Wait" sunghoon said and got up going in the middle of the bed sitting in his knees and took the towel to dry his hairs cuz it felt more easy doing this way. Jake only smiled . He didn't knew sunghoon can be a sweetheart sometimes. 

Sunghoon started to dry Jake's hair making Jake to giggle cuz the hairs falling in his eyes it tickles him .

Sunghoon enjoyed being with jake . He found him cute and clumsy sometimes.

"Here done " sunghoon said and throws the towel on the ground.

"Hey dont throw it " jake said going to pick it up and putting it in the dirty laundrys .

Sunghoon smiled " don't act so good now " sunghoon said and lied on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Jake completely forgot about what happened and when he took a shower he felt all the dirtiest go away .

Jake now sat on the bed and lied too . They didn't cover them selfs cuz to lazy  to move their butts and to cover .

They both didn't talk and it was so quiet you can hear the clock moving. Going tick tack .

"Thank you again sunghoonie" jake said and the nickname gave sunghoon butterflies.

'Fuckk. He makes me feel some type of way ' sunghoon though trying to look calm even though his heart was beating  fast ." You're always welcome " sunghoon said and they both turned around and were facing each others face looking in the eyes .

Sunghoon then came more close to Jake and it made jake to blink fast .
Sunghoons breath hitting Jake's nose .

"Do you want to know something?" Sunghoon suddenly asked and jake nodded .

"Seeing these hickeys doesn't sit right with me "sunghoon said and jake was confused a little.  Sunghoon then got on top of jake, face really close to Jake's neck near one hickey that was under Jake's ear .

"I want to replace the hickeys " sunghoon whispered with his deep voice and it made jake to twitch his toes .

Sunghoon now laid down where he was and closed his eyes . He didn't want to do something bad to jake cuz it will scare jake and he didn't want that at all.

Jake then was speechless looking at the ceiling then looked at his left and saw sunghoons side profile and his eyes were closed. 

Jake moved more close to sunghoon placing his head in his shoulder and looked up kissing sunghoons neck giving a peck . This move made sunghoon to open his eyes .

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked and jake didn't spoke . He was to shy to speak.

"Did you just kiss my neck or I was imagining things ?" Sunghoon asked feeling not really sure. 

"ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ....ᶦᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ " jake said and sunghoon only let a breath out that he was holding and got on top of jake again . Looking at Jake's eyes and he slowly leaned forward. Their lips were 1 inch away.

"Can I kiss you " sunghoon asked  .

.

Thank you .