11

Jay arrived home smiling.  He saw heeseung in the living room .

"Hey hyungieee" jay said and pinched his cheeks . Heeseung only stayed quiet and put on a poker face.

"Ah....why do you look sad ....who hurt you I'm ready to cutt his balls or boobs I guess " jay said making a scissors with his hands.

Heeseung only looked at him and left going to his room .

"Whaatttt ....why is he like that?" Jay said to himself.  Then sunghoon came there .

"You sound stupid " sunghoon said.

"Why do I sound stupid...what did I do to you?" Jay asked and pout.

"Nothing....how was your date?" Sunghoon asked even though he didn't care about it .

"It was good " jay said." I'll go in my room now see you" he then left .

"UGHHH......I'm sorry heeseung.....I love you but I love jungwon too .....Aghh I really dont know what to do " jay said to himself he felt like crying.....

.

3 days have passed. Jake and sunghoon haven't met since that day . Jake found out about niki having a boyfriend and he was happy about it.

Jake and jungwon were staying together with niki and sunoo they were hanging out together in Jake's house.

It was getting night , it was 10pm . Sunoo and niki fell asleep while watching a movie and jake was in his room working . Jungwon didn't knew what to do so he got outside for a fresh air.

When he got outside it started to rain .
"Fuck why now" jungwon said and got inside took an umbrella and started to walk going in one park near Jake's house. 

Heeseung was sitting in a brench. He was feeling sad because of jay.....then it started to rain , heeseung looked in the sky ...there were no stars even though it was summer ....the rain dropped in heeseungs eyes , he closed his eyes and looked down , his hands were in his jacket pockets.

Then the rain no longer was hitting him . Heeseung looked at his left side and saw a young boy holding an umbrella.

"What are you doing late at night ...and it's raining where is your umbrella?" He asked and sat down next to heeseung holding the umbrella so they dont get wet .

Heeseung sighs ." What are you doing here ....you look more younger than me " heeseung said . The boy then laughed.

"Dont worry about me ....I was a little lonely cuz my friends fall asleep while watching a movie " he said and giggled a little.

"Why are you giggling?" Heeseung asked . Not gonna lie that boys giggles sounds cute in heeseungs ears .

"I just remembered their faces ....niki sleeps with his mouth open hehe" the boy said who you already know its jungwon.

Heeseung only listens to him and smiled a little. Jungwon kept telling heeseung stories that heeseung didn't needed to know but he still listens cuz he found him cute .

"So you came here cuz you felt lonely?" Heeseung asked and jungwon nodded.  They couldn't see their faces that well cuz it was dark.

"And done worry the house is only 20 meters away.....if it was far aways jake hyung would be mad at me " jungwon said and heeseung listens.

"He seem a protective hyung " heeseung said and jungwon giggled .

"Hehehe....he is ....but he doesn't know that i came here cuz he is working " jungwon said and heeseung asks him questions cuz jungwon just made heeseung happy.  It made to forget about everything.

"What work does he do at this time ....isn't it like 11pm" heeseung ask .

"I'll tell you since You sound like a good person....jake hyung is a spy .....shhhh dont tell no one please " jungwon said .

'I shouldn't have said it . Fuck it ' jungwon though.

Heeseung now stoped ." What is he doing now?" Hee asked .

"Oh....you know someone stole moneys so he is trying to find who did.....and there was like 1 million dollars a lot right " jungwon said and smiled now looking in front of him .

'Oh fuckkk....boy you dont know that I am the thief ' heeseung said to himself. He just played it cool trying to sound like he was interested and he nodded .

They kept talking and laughing at jungwons funny stories.

"Oh I probably should go ...its getting late ...." jungwon said and got up ...

When he got up one car passed by and stoped there waiting for someone and it made light in jungwons face . Heeseung looked . He felt amazed by jungwons face . Heeseungs heart stoped to beat and only was looking at jungwons face like he was the only one in this universe .

'Is this love .? ' heeseung though and kept looking at jungwon spacing out.

Jungwon waved his hand infront of heeseungs face and now heeseung was back in reality.

"You spaced out" jungwon said and started to leave but heeseung stoped him .

"heeseung . My name is heeseung. And you'rs?" Heeseung asks.

Jungwon smiled and replied with .
"Jungwon " he said and left .

'No way' heeseung though.

.

Thank you ....and sorry for not writing these two last chapters about jakehoon ...I'll write in the next chapters.