22

When they arrived at the hospital jake run and asked for which number is sunghoon park.

The nurse told him the number and jake run there.

He entered the room and stopped when he saw sunghoon on the bed and his hand with bandage . Heeseung and jay were there and a doctor too.

They all looked at jake .
"Sorry " jake said when he saw that he came really fast and interpreted them.

"Its okay come " the doctor said and continued what he was doing . Sunghoon looked at jake and smiled . He didn't though that jake will come to him . He though that he will never see jake again.

"As I was saying dont get stressed okay it might damage your brain . Just relax "  the doctor said and sunghoon nodded.

"Okay now you can go home...the glasses that were stuck in you arm weren't that deep in so I took them out easily now you're fine. " doctor said

"Thank you " sunghoon said and heeseung goes and helps sunghoon . Jungwon was near jay and jake stood there near the door , he didn't know what to do so he stayed there looking at sunghoon and sunghoon looking at Jake. He smiled at jake trying to make jake to feel better cuz Jake's face was pale .

After some times they were now in heejays house . Jake and jungwon driving there with his car and they go with jake too since they dont have a car.

Sunghoon sitting in the middle at the back seat with heeseung and jungwon and jay in the front seat .

"Guys I'm fine dont act like I crashed with a car . I only injured my hand nothing more " sunghoon said and giggled cuz his friends were taking care .

"Mm. That's true " jungwon said .

Now it was silence and they soon arrived at heeseungs and Jay's house .

"You can come too" jay said to jake . Jake was about to refuse it cuz now he knows that sunghoon is fine and no need to worry about him but sunghoon talked .

"At least come . Do it for me " sunghoon said and left going inside . Jake then sighs " fine" he said and walked going inside . Jungwon smiled and kissed Jay's cheek and left . Jay following him .

They were now all sitting in the living room . They talked and asked if sunghoon was fine .

"Who did your house like that?" Jungwon asked .

Sunghoon though and looked at jake "me " .

"Why tho" jungwon again asked .

Sunghoon only smiled "I was angry at myself for doing something bad and it made someone else sad" he said and jake bits his lips cuz he was getting panicked.

"Oh okay .....maybe if you apologise to them they will accept it , just saying " jungwon said smiling not knowing the reason.

Jake now his ass felt numb cuz he was only sitting and felt the urge to use the bathroom .

"Um where is the bathroom?" Jake asked and heeseung got up taking jake showing the bathroom."thanks" jake said and entered .

Sunghoon then got up . " I'll come back " he said and left to Jake's direction . They looked confused but let it happen . Jungwon goes and sits in the middle of his boyfriends and both them placed their heads in jungwons shoulders.

Jake was washing his hands then sunghoon came inside and locked the door . Jake looked at sunghoon through the mirror.

"What are you doing?" Jake said trying to leave but sunghoon got in front of him and jake bumped into him .

"Stay here " sunghoon said. And raised his right hand showing it to jake ." This is your fault " sunghoon said and jake looked at him .

"Why it is my fault.....you did it " jake said .

"Its because of you " sunghoon said and approaches Jake making jake to bump his back at the sink .

"Dont come close " jake said putting his hands in sunghoons chest to push him away .

"Why.....you dont like me ?" Sunghoon said bringing his face close to Jakes.

"You have no idea how you make me feel " sunghoon whispered in Jake's ear . Jake couldn't yell cuz he knows they aren't alone in this house . Jake breath twitches. Sunghoon then put his forehead in Jake's shoulder.

"I'm sorry " sunghoon said and Jake froze only looking in straight. Jake then heard sniffs and he noticed that sunghoon was crying.

"I'm really sorry jake " sunghoon said and moved his head kissing Jake's neck going up to kiss Jake's cheek . He was about to kiss Jake's lips but jake stoped him by placing his hand in his lips .

Sunghoon now was 2 inches away . He kissed Jake's hand and it made jake to take his hand off from sunghoons lips .

"Why are you doing this?" Jake finally spoke .

"Cant you see.....I love you too" sunghoon said smiling .

"Leave me alone " jake said trying to leave but sunghoon didn't let him go .

"No. Let me kiss you " sunghoon said and it caught jake of guard ."everytime I see you it make me want to kiss you and do stupid things with you " sunghoon said and Jake's gulps .

"If we make out I will leave you alone until you decide to talk to me " sunghoon said placing his hand in jakes cheek and caressing with his fingers.

'I dont want you to leave me alone and I want you too' jake though and wanted to say these words to sunghoon but he insisted said .

"Okay " jake said and that's it . Sunghoon captured Jake's lips .

.

Thank you.