25

⚠️dont like 18+stuff dont read it then⚠️
Dont show hate please

Just ignore it

.

Jake was now in sunghoons yard where he always would spy on him . He hid there behind one tree and kept watching inside sunghoons room trying to see sunghoons face .

Sunghoon came inside then he just left and jake sighs 'fuck why did he left' Jake though .

Then jake didn't heard no one behind him . Sunghoon just came there cuz he saw jake . From behind he covered Jake's mouth and jake couldn't move and couldn't scream. Jake was confused and scared cuz he thought that someone is kidnapping him .

Sunghoon then brought Jake inside closing the door .

"Aahh" jake breathed when sunghoon released him . Jake looked now and his eyes there on sunghoon .

'Oh shit ' jake though and decided to leave running. Sunghoon didn't chase him . When jake tried to open the door it was locked. Sunghoon only smirks.
To be honest sunghoon didn't though that Jake would see him , he was so happy about it and yeah words heeseung said to him made sunghoon happy. 'If he really loves you....he will come back' .

Jake now stoped and slowly looks behind and saw sunghoons gaze was on him and jake got shy .

"You cant go ...its locked " sunghoon said and jake sighs approaching sunghoon .

"Look sorry.....give me the key. Please " jake said and held his hand for sunghoon to gave the key but sunghoon instead gave his hand . Jake pulls his hand back.

"Why did you came?" Sunghoon asked .

"I will not tell you" jake said now looking anywhere but sunghoon.

"If you tell me ...I'll give you the key" sunghoon said smiling but the smile was a teasing one .

Jake though and decided to tell him the truth ." I missed you that's why I came " jake said now his cheeks were red .

"Humm ....you missed me " sunghoon said and moves forward going to Jake.  Jake didn't move cuz he didn't want to and he wants sunghoon.

"What do you want to do now?hum." Sunghoon said and brought his hands in jakes cheeks . He no longer have his hand with bandages cuz it cured.

Jake flinched at sunghoons touch . His palms were cold and jake cheeks were hot .

Sunghoon looks down at jake and moved his face to Jake's face more closer .

"Should I punish you now ? For stalking me?" Sunghoon said and Jake gulps. Not gonna lie . Jake kinda likes it.

"Do it " jake said with straight face . Sunghoon only giggled and captured Jake's lips.

Moving smoothly. Sunghoons lips were smelling like strawberries , maybe he put lip balm on . Jake placed his hands in sunghoons neck and kissing him back moving his lips in rhythm.

It gave jake butterflies in his stomach the way sunghoon touched Jake's waist and bringing him closer to his body.  The way sunghoons hand would go up and down smoothly in Jake's waist.  It made jake to feel some kind of new feelings .