18

"Jake hyung...wake up " jungwon was trying to wake jake up cuz he fainted.  They were at heejays house and sunghoon was there too .

They all were surprised and shocked expect jungwon. Heejay recognized jake from the restaurant and sunghoon yeah we now about them.

They were all standing and jungwon was sitting on the ground near the couch in the living room and Jake was were lying down.

"Jake hyungggg" jungwon said shaking jake then Jake got in his senses and immediately got up and was standing now.

"JUNGWON NO " jake said and they were looking at him sunghoon was behind jake so jake didn't saw that sunghoon was there .

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungwon asked looking sad.

"So they are your boyfriends???....do you even know them ....omg " jake said trying not to panic . He really didn't expect to be those bitches .

"Yes I am his boyfriend " jay and heeseung both said at the same time and looked at each other smiling.

"Omg....jungwom from out of all these people you had to chose them??" Jake said .

"Hyung...I love them thats why I choosed them ." Jungwon said now going to heeseung and heeseung gave him a back hug .

"B-but ....they are bad boys ....and ..
.and .....I have seen them before they are not good I swear " jake said now trying to make jungwon come to his side .

"Sorry Jake hyung " jungwon said .

"Fuck ....THEY LOOK LIKE TOPS" jake said feeling scared for jungwon.
Sunghoon was only listening and smiling at how clumsy was Jake.

"What is a top?" Jungwon asked looking at his boyfriends.

"You will know soon" jay said
Jay then smirked and heeseung too and jake noticed it ."dont give me that look"

Jake literally was having a panic attack,  he then sat down ."I'm feeling bad for you jungwon...you dont even know the word top or bottom ....omg I cant imagine it " jake said scratching his forehead . Jungwon only pouts and they all sat down .

"Why this happened to me and jungwon.....did you guys did on purpose cuz you know me and because of that fucking friend of yours?. " jake said.

"Which friend?.and we didn't know that jungwons hyung is you " heeseung said .

"Wherever you say .....and I was talking about that sunghoon dude " jake said . Sunghoon then came infront of jake and it startled him.

"You mean me?" Sunghoon asked and smirked at jake . Jake didn't know what to say. The memories what he did with sunghoon came in his head and he started to blush and just ignored sunghoon. He looked down feeling shy .

"Why aren't you talking now?" Jay asked and jake stayed silent. "I-i am " jake said but stuttered and sunghoon  smirks and sat down next to jake really close and it made jake to move away a little .

"And wonnie we will talk when we'll go home okay " jake says .

"Okay jake hyung " jungwon said whining .

"And you guys.....better not break his heart" jake said.

"Or what ...and dont worry I love him so much " jay said and heeseung nodding.

"Or what....I know my ways " jake said .

'Boys I can put you in jail but I dont want jungwon to suffer ' jake though.

The silence filled the room . Jungwon only giggling.  "Hehe" .

"I guess I should go now.....let's go wonnie " jake said getting up .

"Umm...okay..."jungwon said and looked at his boyfriends giving a 'I will go and down worry about me' look .

Jake was about to go then sunghoon stoped him by his wrist . Now they all there looking at sunghoon.

"Wait a minute " sunghoon said and left going to his room.  Jake looked at his friends with confused look . They were confused too. Sunghoon then came holding something.

"Here ..your shirt " sunghoon said giving jake a shirt . Jake now looked at the shirt and he remembered and blushed .

"Eh....tha...nks" jake said taking the shirt .

"Can someone explain what is happening?" Jungwon said and sunghoon looked at him .

"Oh one night something happened and yeah he forgot the shirt in my room " sunghoon said and smiled like he didn't said something bad . Jake was all red like tomato .

They all looked at jake . Wait for him to say something.

"Jake hyung....you need an explanation now " jungwon said and jake only took jungwons hands and left .

"Wait hyung ......I love you jay ...i love you heeseung " jungwon said cuz jake was running away and drove to their house .

.

Thank you.