9

Next morning jake woke up cuz someone was calling him . His eyes were closed,  he picked his phone and it was someone from the government.

"Yes?" Jake said in his husky voice .

"Mr.sim ....you need to come here " one worker said .
Jake looked at the clock and it was 11 in the morning.

"Um okay....I'll be there in 20 miminutes " Jake said and hang up the phone.

He got ready and he didn't eat anything cuz he didn't had time .

Jake checked himself in the mirror "good" he said and left. Yeah spys usually wear clothes like other boys do so people wont suspect them when they spy.

He left his house and drove to his office.

"Sorry if I am late " jake said when he got inside that company.

"Its okay have a seat " the boss said. Jake then sat down ready to hear what his boss will say .

"Soo....any suspect?" The boss said .

Jake though ....he knows now who are the thieves but he didn't want to tell them . Maybe he didn't want sunghoon to go In prison cuz he is young.

"Um...no sir " jake said trying to sound cool.

"Okay ...but please jake you are good at spying,   make sure you find them okay ? Cuz they have stolen 1M dollars remember " boss said with his finger pointing in his temple. 

"I got it sir" jake said and bowed down .

"You can leave now " the boss said and smiled at jake . Jake smiled back and left .

'Phyyy thanks god he didn't said something bad' jake said and left .

Jake was walking cuz he wanted to have a walk and the weather was good today .

He was walking and he saw sunghoon in one shop , jake decided to go cuz he thought that sunghoon will probably steal and it was a toy shop .

Sunghoon stood there looking at one toy he wanted to buy it .

He checked the price .

'10.00$' fuck why are things so expensive these days ' sunghoon though.  He then checked his walled he only had 5.00$ .

'Shit' sunghoon though he then looked around and saw that no one was there and he slowly took it and put it in his pocket cutting the price .

Jake saw him from the window he was about to enter but sunghoon run cuz the owner of the shop saw him .

"HEY COME BACK " he yelled but sunghoon ran and bumped into jake and it made jake to fall . Sunghoon didn't saw who he was so he continued to run .

"Hey you...why you didn't stop him are you will him too" the man said and jake was trying to speak but sunghoon recognized his voice and came back and held Jake's wrist .

"Run" sunghoon said and they both started to run and the man was chasing them .

"SOMEONE STOP THEM" the man yelled.

Jake and sunghoon continued running . Jake didn't know why he was running he just did what sunghoon told him to .

They kept running and sunghoon then go inside one apartment and took jake with him going in that apartments basement.

"Shhh" sunghoon said and placed his point finger in his nose.

Jake stayed quiet . After some minutes sunghoon told jake to stay there and he goes and checked. He saw that no one was there.

Sunghoon now released the breath he was holding. And jake did too .

"What the fuck sunghoon " jake said getting mad at him . Sunghoon looks at him now. "What...what did I do" sunghoon said .

"I cant believe it " jake said and left sunghoon following him . Now they were outside walking.

"Jake stop what the fuck....why are you mad for?" Sunghoon asks and now jake stoped.

"Why did you stole that " Jake said looking at sunghoon pocket .

Sunghoon now got embarrassed , he thinks that jake doesn't know that he is a thief.

"U-um ....what are you talking about?" Sunghoon said and jake himself took the toy from sunghoons pocket.

"This" jake said and sunghoon didn't knew what to say ...he got embarrassed.

"None of your business" sunghoon said .

"Why none of my business you literally stole it the fuck " jake said "you are a thief and your friends are thief's too .....where are your parents so they can educate you " jake said . He sounded rude. 

Sunghoon got angry " dont mention my parents"

"Why"jake ask

"None of your business " sunghoon said and tried to leave but jake stoped him .

"Why are you leaving....want me to tell the cops that u stole something " jake said and sunghoon stoped comming back to jake .

"Do you want to suck my dick that much that you cant stop talking?" Sunghoon said and he was so close to Jake .

Jake avoided his gaze " stop talking nonsense " jake said .

"Why .....dont act like you didn't like it the way I made you feel " sunghoon said and left giving him a middle finger.

Jake was now alone and was so frustrated.

"Ughhhhh fuck you " jake said but sunghoon couldn't hear him cuz he was out of sight.

.

Thank you .